What's new

Do ants go for sweet vape juice?

JohnnyAce

Veteran
The annual ant invasion has started

Found some in the house yesterday & I've just found a couple milling around my Widowmaker RTA setup

Would they be going for the custard donut juice? :hmm:

Ants coming out atm are looking for food sources rich in fatty acids, proteins, and sugars.
I'm not convinced anything in vape juice would be that appealing but thats not to say they wouldn't be attracted to it.
Essentially if they do not find what they're looking for where they're looking for it they eventually stop looking there.

It's the red ants that you have to look out for, be careful if you're drinking Sambuca and pass out, I know about such things :doh:

I think the ant powdering I did yesterday has slain the little fuckers, these were just the bog standard black ant buggers

Was strange, as yesterday, I found the majority of them dossing around on my coffee table where I quite often have sweets or lay a biscuit on there

This morning, they were right across the room were I was charging batteries, up on the table checking out my RTA. There were none swimming in the tank or scrambling across the cotton so thought maybe the scent attracted them

Nope, reports from the Mrs, 5 have been spotted looking for some dinner

Got some traps coming tomorrow

Nope, reports from the Mrs, 5 have been spotted looking for some dinner

Got some traps coming tomorrow
What like timy mouse traps?

The nippon liquid stuff is good. tiny drop on a metal lid or something and feeder ants swarm round it, so leave them and they take it to feed the whole nest and kills the lot.

What like timy mouse traps?

The nippon liquid stuff is good. tiny drop on a metal lid or something and feeder ants swarm round it, so leave them and they take it to feed the whole nest and kills the lot.
Yeah, they're like little white boxes you put around the house, they're pet safe so ideal with the cats

Yeah, they're like little white boxes you put around the house, they're pet safe so ideal with the cats
Locate a few of these and put them outside where the ants are.

upload_2021-4-28_20-41-41.png

Back
Top Bottom