What's new

Dig out the classics.

Moved most of my old stuff on but still have these two. Tugboat is 2014 and hex from 2015. The RDA is a similar vintage and was huge when I bought it. Now it just looks skinny and weirdly proportioned.

57478D72-A076-46C1-8BC0-067A80689DEB.jpeg

I wish I’d kept my aromamizer v1 to see whether I’d be any better at wicking it these days. Also regret getting rid of my first mech.

mostly it’s just nostalgia as I think the dtl game has significantly improved although I think old MTL stuff can still hold its own.

I wish I’d kept my aromamizer v1 to see whether I’d be any better at wicking it these days. Also regret getting rid of my first mech.

mostly it’s just nostalgia as I think the dtl game has significantly improved although I think old MTL stuff can still hold its own.
This little beauty, RDTA v1, gets wicked up and vaped every now and then ... dual verts on the v-deck ... wide open with the gorgeous Trinity Glass top ... it's such a flavourful atty. Priceless to me.

trinity v1.jpg

This little beauty, RDTA v1, gets wicked up and vaped every now and then ... dual verts on the v-deck ... wide open with the gorgeous Trinity Glass top ... it's such a flavourful atty. Priceless to me.

View attachment 246714

aye. And that cap sorts out the drip tip which was an absolute minger. Everyone used to run it without :D

and the afc was a bit primitive.

can’t believe how skinny it looks now. It used to feel like a right unit.

aye. And that cap sorts out the drip tip which was an absolute minger. Everyone used to run it without :D

and the afc was a bit primitive.

can’t believe how skinny it looks now. It used to feel like a right unit.
Yep ... tank, chamber, deck and bottom cap .... 4 parts total. Can't get much simpler than that and yet so effective too.
The RDTA ended my 6 month long drippers only phase in 2015. Got this X tank in Jan 2016, most people seem to have broken theirs, I know only one other Craver who still has one.

View attachment 246714
I've got one of these too. Have to agree that vertical coils work best. I'd love one of those tank sections too, it's way better looking than my original [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom