What's new

Dig out the classics.

MetalVape90

Achiever
You don’t see much old school hardware on the forum and it’ll be nice to see what mods and tanks you apes can dig out of the cubbyhole or managed to pickup in a brick and mortar vape shop. I managed to get hold of this, a Vaporflask V3 40W.
973790A9-F291-49C5-9DD0-544A8B4E4E85.jpeg

I don’t know why I just love old hardware like this and I’d like to see what you’ve got tucked away.

You don’t see much old school hardware on the forum and it’ll be nice to see what mods and tanks you apes can dig out of the cubbyhole or managed to pickup in a brick and mortar vape shop. I managed to get hold of this, a Vaporflask V3 40W.
View attachment 246614
I don’t know why I just love old hardware like this and I’d like to see what you’ve got tucked away.

One mod I always wanted to get hold off one of those mods no idea why maybe cause it looks abit different to wat you get nowadays and two of my oldest mods sitting in my cubbyhole

Hcigar TBD dna30 and rdna dna40

20210510_183802.jpg

One mod I always wanted to get hold off one of those mods no idea why maybe cause it looks abit different to wat you get nowadays and two of my oldest mods sitting in my cubbyhole

Hcigar TBD dna30 and rdna dna40

View attachment 246620
I traded a Sigelei 213, Wotofo Sapor 22mm RTA and a CoV Royal Hunter X RDTA for the Vaporflask from a mate at Ecigone. There’s also one still for sale in Burton.

I’d love to get my hands on an original Vaporshark rdna 40. The one I got is the Geeco rdna 60 clone.
12DF19A7-CB8F-463F-AFD7-00C313FE6079.jpeg

Nice thread, good idea. Unfortunately i dont have any older classics, only been vaping about 2 years now but appreciate seeing them on here

I traded a Sigelei 213, Wotofo Sapor 22mm RTA and a CoV Royal Hunter X RDTA for the Vaporflask from a mate at Ecigone. There’s also one still for sale in Burton.

I’d love to get my hands on an original Vaporshark rdna 40. The one I got is the Geeco rdna 60 clone.
View attachment 246621

It's something I don't use much right now but I don't think I could get rid of it as they are like rocking horse poop to get now only seen another two on ebay and they weren't cheap and the one I have was a 2 yr search for it and I wish I could buy a vs flask for my wee collection but bills come first right now lol.

These are my keepers

20210510_195011.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom