What's new

Different drip tips - Different flavour?

My fave tip is the long bent one. I dont know why but it works well with my juices, maybe the flavours seperate as the travel up, who knows, bit litlle ones dont do much for me anymore :P

My favorite tip so far is a jade one. Like the pyrex no flavour transfer and feels warmer and more comfortable somehow.

Even with all my skinhead/rudeboy/scooterist influence my teenage daughter has gone to the darkside and is heading down the gothic fashion route, still any sort of alternative fashion is favorable over trendy pop princesses lol.. and she is always keen to come and see local punk bands with me, shame she is still to young to buy a round or be designated driver ;)

My only advice would be laminate your bathroom and give her her own set of towels, because when she starts dying her hair that shit will get everywhere :D

My only advice would be laminate your bathroom and give her her own set of towels, because when she starts dying her hair that shit will get everywhere :D

Haha.. too late.. I never know what colour her hair is gonna be.. she has destroyed 2 shower curtains & stained the grout, she NOW has her own towels, I never knew there was so many shades of almost black lol.. plus her hair is nearly down to her arse and it ends up everywhere..

15 going on 25, so not to long till she buggers off to Uni & she will have to learn to clean up her own bloody mess lol..

The joys of being a single dad :D

Haha.. too late.. I never know what colour her hair is gonna be.. she has destroyed 2 shower curtains & stained the grout, she NOW has her own towels, I never knew there was so many shades of almost black lol.. plus her hair is nearly down to her arse and it ends up everywhere..

15 going on 25, so not to long till she buggers off to Uni & she will have to learn to clean up her own bloody mess lol..

The joys of being a single dad :D

Haha it never gets better, I've been dyeing my hair for years and I still can't do it without fucking up the bathroom. Neat bleach and a grout brush will do it! :)

Back
Top Bottom