What's new

Different drip tips - Different flavour?

i like the wooden ones myself for taste but as further up i love chewing the plastic ones - I hate the ones that came with my protanks so metallicy

I have about 5 drip tips,that range from micro bore from my Russian,to mega bore came with my W3 to long bent I bought from ebay.I love the flavour from the mega-bore but don't use it often as when dripping the fecker tries to weld itself to my lips with it being so short.The micro-bore works best on the restrictive air flow on the Russian,the long tip is brilliant on the drippers,or any of my tank attys,the snake-head one I hate as I have to kiss the snake on the lips to get a seal.

I use my long ones on my taifun too sometimes

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Can somebody recommend a drip tip to suit a Magma rda..it sounds like I need a wide bore for dripping and a longer length for avoiding burnt lips..any sugestions please ?

well now, who would have thought that the tiny, humble little drip tip could be responsible for flavour changes, I have always tended to just stick on the first one that comes to hand but now looks like I will have to start being a little more selective :)

Pyrex all the way for me now,like the iclear 30 but can taste the ali,SS can be cold on the lips(southern softee) Pyrex no taste other than vape and good on the lips

I don't like stainless tips. I use mainly delrin, little white shortie ones. I've got a ceramic one which is nice but I don't like the ming vase shape of it. My best tip is one my son bought me, a little shortie 18mm brass tip that looks the mutts on a Kraken and brass Nemesis. It's lovely to use and isn't as cold as stainless. Can't say I've noticed any of them making a difference to the flavour though.

I mainly only use my KFL+ drip tip on everything. The narrow bore just seems to give way more flavour. I need to get another one from C9V at some point I think!

I prefer a standard length SS one as it seems to cool the vape a little. Never liked the delrin or plastic ones. Used different styles of SS but have found a straight one with a uniform bore and have one for each of my atties.

Back
Top Bottom