What's new

DeeDee's Quitting Stinkies Adventure.....BRING IT ON!

Well done DeeDee, you have done amazing and are a great member of the Forum. Keep at it. For what it’s worth, the thought of building terrified me. With the help and support of fellow apes on here, and much YouTubing I started off and there was no stopping me. Still learning and every tank is different. Dip your toe in and give it a whirl.

Well done DeeDee, you have done amazing and are a great member of the Forum. Keep at it. For what it’s worth, the thought of building terrified me. With the help and support of fellow apes on here, and much YouTubing I started off and there was no stopping me. Still learning and every tank is different. Dip your toe in and give it a whirl.
Thanks so much xx appreciate the message

Hey hey Vapsters! :friends::grouphug:

Day 137

Just realised its been nearly a month since my last update.
To be honest not sure what to say as we already communicate so much on other threads but feel I should write something.

So today is day 137, this is my tracker, changed from 3 to 6 months target. The biggest thing on here for me is the 2,500 cigs not smoked! WOW can't believe that's how many i would have smoked had i not given up!
Screenshot_20200206-234620_Quit Tracker.jpg

So i wanted to take this moment to give you all a big round of applause for staying off the stinkies, whether its been half a day or half a century......bloody well done! For some of us it was easy and others not so.
If u are still duelling, i understand as i did that for a year b4 i finally packed in. You just need to take that extra step, i really never thought i would stick to it and now i think i will never go back.
Screenshot_20200206-235426_Bitmoji.jpg to u all x

To test myself i had a lug the other day of my friends cigarette, just went for it, I'm pleased i did, it was fucking disgusting! So its cemented it for me well and truly, i don't like cigarettes anymore!

Anyway as usual I'm harping on. I will end this entry by saying THANK YOU to each of you, you know who u are and there are too many to name but thank you for your on going support, banter, friendship, guidance and answering my sometimes stupid questions. Never in a million years did i think i would be so into vaping or a forum, this is now part of my life.

Screenshot_20200207-000000_Google.jpg

Dee Dee out!!Screenshot_20200207-000107_Bitmoji.jpg

@DeeDee , the power of your will and the power of a great community. I need to do this step, vaping a lot and have cut down the fags bit still not there yet.

Hey hey Vapsters! :friends::grouphug:

Day 137

Just realised its been nearly a month since my last update.
To be honest not sure what to say as we already communicate so much on other threads but feel I should write something.

So today is day 137, this is my tracker, changed from 3 to 6 months target. The biggest thing on here for me is the 2,500 cigs not smoked! WOW can't believe that's how many i would have smoked had i not given up!
View attachment 210738

So i wanted to take this moment to give you all a big round of applause for staying off the stinkies, whether its been half a day or half a century......bloody well done! For some of us it was easy and others not so.
If u are still duelling, i understand as i did that for a year b4 i finally packed in. You just need to take that extra step, i really never thought i would stick to it and now i think i will never go back.
View attachment 210740 to u all x

To test myself i had a lug the other day of my friends cigarette, just went for it, I'm pleased i did, it was fucking disgusting! So its cemented it for me well and truly, i don't like cigarettes anymore!

Anyway as usual I'm harping on. I will end this entry by saying THANK YOU to each of you, you know who u are and there are too many to name but thank you for your on going support, banter, friendship, guidance and answering my sometimes stupid questions. Never in a million years did i think i would be so into vaping or a forum, this is now part of my life.

View attachment 210741

Dee Dee out!!View attachment 210742

DeeDee this thread was a great idea and an inspiration for others going through the process.

@DeeDee , the power of your will and the power of a great community. I need to do this step, vaping a lot and have cut down the fags bit still not there yet.

Took me absolutely ages to quit fully. Do it in your own time and for the right reason, whatever that is for you.

Back
Top Bottom