What's new

DeeDee's Quitting Stinkies Adventure.....BRING IT ON!

DAY 29 UPDATE

Hey hey all!
A quick update to say all still going good, today was a tough one though, work super busy, got in the car about 7pm & so wanted a cigarette, u will be pleased to know I didn't but I REALLY wanted too. I sat there vaping on my Artery Pal II thinking, I can't do it, i cannot give in, 1 cause I've worked so hard to get to this point & 2 it was you guys, the thought of updating this thread & saying I slipped up filled me with dread, no way was I going to do that. So THANK YOU beautiful fellow apes, honestly.

Had a bit of a tantrum on Sat, put in a new coil in my artery & it tasted like utter shite, so after swapping pods & juices i know it was 100% a dodgy coil, hate it when that happens!

Anyway i will leave it there for now, hopefully I will be meeting some of you on Sat at the expo, really looking forward to it!

Screenshot_20191021-214538_Bitmoji.jpg

Take care & keep vaping!

Great stuff DeeDee, sounds like you've got it beat. This time next year you'll look back and larf!
Mind you xmas is coming... sherry and a cigar?

Wow THANK YOU @Deaf Vaper loving the emojis fest! LOL

Yea its day 30 today! So that my first target met.

Thank u so much for the message, means alot.

See u Saturday! :)

Aye....you'll most probably see my train 'floating' in to the international station, most likely! It's gunna be wet weekend..and not that kind either! :D

Last edited:
well done deedee I wanted to drop by and see how you were doing. its really good. well done.

Back
Top Bottom