What's new

Decided to smoke a pipe on the weekends only... anybody do this?

So i found pics of the op,s pipe he doesn't only use it weekends though
upload_2016-11-10_1-14-32.jpeg

So what are you on about 'smoking a pipe' for if according to you you're not smoking?
What's the point in all the money you've spent on vape gear...do you not inhale the vape too and if you do whats the point of pretending to smoke a real pipe at weekends?

What you're really saying is - 'I've decided not to vape at weekends, instead I'm gonna suck on a pipe then immediately blow the smoke out to pretend I'm really smoking it. Anyone else do this?'

Seriously?
Lol that's cracking me up, I'm outta here roflmao
You dont inhale pipe tobacco.

The word 'smoke'. Smoke is not good for you....
Vaping might not be good for you? Pipe smoke doesn't reach your lungs as you are not inhaling, it could potentially be safer than vaping, but of course none of that has been researched enough,

So what are you on about 'smoking a pipe' for if according to you you're not smoking?
What's the point in all the money you've spent on vape gear...do you not inhale the vape too and if you do whats the point of pretending to smoke a real pipe at weekends?

What you're really saying is - 'I've decided not to vape at weekends, instead I'm gonna suck on a pipe then immediately blow the smoke out to pretend I'm really smoking it. Anyone else do this?'

Seriously?
Lol that's cracking me up, I'm outta here roflmao
My money my choices, nothing to do with you at all, and niether is how i vape, i dont understand how one pretends to smoke a pipe :s, but if that's what they do, fair enough

Found this on webMD

Health Effects of Smoking Pipes and Cigars
Here are just a few of the harmful health effects of smoking pipes and cigars:

Cancer. Even if you don't inhale, you can get a number of different cancers from smoking pipes and cigars. People who smoke cigars regularly are four to 10 times more likely than nonsmokers to die from cancers of the mouth, larynx, and esophagus. Oral cancer can develop anywhere the smoke touches, including the lips, mouth, throat, and tongue. People who inhale also increase their risk for cancers of the lung, pancreas, and bladder.

Back
Top Bottom