What's new

Cthulhu Hastur RTA 3.5 ml

MHL

Veteran
I am really digging this tank these days.

I had it, liked it a lot and it kind of slipped out of rotation. But I dug it out a month or so ago and have used it almost exclusively, at home, since then.

With the smallest insert it is tight as you like and really satisfying to vape on. The flavour is really nice and the vape is really smooth. It holds a fk load of juice and a tank full lasts for ages.

It's very forgiving to build, there's loads of space for your coil, and it never ever leaks a drop.

The fill holes are a very decent size, so it's dead easy to top up it in low lighting, or when a bit pissed.

Only cons in my book are that the glass comes away from the tank a bit too easily, so you can't recoil when full. And although I'm down with the filling mechanism in general, the top can be a bit tough to get off.

I am really digging this tank these days.

I had it, liked it a lot and it kind of slipped out of rotation. But I dug it out a month or so ago and have used it almost exclusively, at home, since then.

With the smallest insert it is tight as you like and really satisfying to vape on. The flavour is really nice and the vape is really smooth. It holds a fk load of juice and a tank full lasts for ages.

It's very forgiving to build, there's loads of space for your coil, and it never ever leaks a drop.

The fill holes are a very decent size, so it's dead easy to top up it in low lighting, or when a bit pissed.

Only cons in my book are that the glass comes away from the tank a bit too easily, so you can't recoil when full. And although I'm down with the filling mechanism in general, the top can be a bit tough to get off.
They updated them a bit (I've one of the v2's here) the o rings have been beefed up and the glass stays firm now. Fair play to cthulhu, they're always quick to respond to feedback. I've got the extra inserts too (5 options) they released. Really can dial your vape from pin tight to an almost restricted lung hit. Awesome tank but I still love the mini for aesthetics and the extra flavour punch.

I saw your review on here about the V2. I will probably get one when I'm a bit flusher. Sounds like it would see my only gripes fixed.

I've got a couple of minis, I'd say they're my favourite looking tank when they've got the clear glass in. They're a bit more fussy to wick IMO (not very fussy, but more so than the 3.5ml) and the tops feel just a little bit too loose for me to feel confident carrying them out and about.

slip a vapeband around top.....

B3B2CE1829E8D18C1353C4C5F7EF5153.jpg

or just buy the revised top.....
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10058416/9679326-authentic-cthulhu-hastur-mtl-rta-replacement
or
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10058416/9679325-authentic-cthulhu-hastur-mtl-rta-replacement

Lid gets easier to open with a smear of juice

I saw your review on here about the V2. I will probably get one when I'm a bit flusher. Sounds like it would see my only gripes fixed.

I've got a couple of minis, I'd say they're my favourite looking tank when they've got the clear glass in. They're a bit more fussy to wick IMO (not very fussy, but more so than the 3.5ml) and the tops feel just a little bit too loose for me to feel confident carrying them out and about.
Yes they did a similar overhaul of the mini juice fill ports to create a tighter fit on the top after some feedback.
The larger model is a super easy wick like the digiflavour siren v2.

This has been on my radar for a while now, I think I will end up with one as I've not heard any deal breaking cons - thanks.

They're such good tanks. I think I need to update mine when I'm a bit flusher. And try out the new RDTA, that looks really nice.

Edit to say: I know not everyone agrees, but I love those thin drip tips too. So much so, I bought 5 more for other tanks.

They're such good tanks.

I think I need to update mine when I'm a bit flusher. And try out the new RDTA, that looks really nice.
The rda is lovely. It's a bit unnecessary for the likes of me who uses the original rda on a squonk mod as there's a generous deck anyway and the rest is pretty similar but it's a cracker for use on regular mods.

Love my Hasturs... :)

My Mulan just arrived today too .... looks like a corolla with the deck of that thing that @Crewella likes and the inner chamber of a 1928.

should be a good combination, nothing is jumping out as being something that will annoy me.

There's loads of bits with it too, short plastic and long metal tips, a little frosted bubble glass that makes it even shorter, 3 deck inserts for airflow, squonk pin .. I'll take a pic or two later if I get time.

Back
Top Bottom