What's new

Cotton - What's your preference ?

Muji is shit, but it's human nature to stick with what you know.

This is a good tactic with tanks - I've spent fortunes on the next best thing only to find they're no better than what I had, but this doesn't apply to cotton.

You can get away with Muji in RDAs or MTL tanks, but you need to be very highly skilled to run, say, a Kylin at 100 watts with Muji using 80vg juice.

Even then, the flavour is nowhere near something like Shake And Vape.

With what most of us spend on vaping, cost shouldn't be a consideration either. Nobody would get through more than £10 worth of the most expensive cotton in a year.
Muji is NOT shit.......that's all I've got to say

Very interesting reading this thread as my top two not really popular.Always thought kohgendoh was better than anything else I used.The only other one I’m fond of is native wicks platinum.

I'm using Japanese organic at the moment but I haven't really noticed huge differences with the various types available. What I have noticed with all of them is it can take a few tankfuls to really prepare it. What I often do (and this goes for stock as well as self-builds) is prime it heavily with neat PG and leave it to really soak before filling up the tank. I get great clouds and flavour and I'm convinced it's because the thin liquid gets right in the fibres and causes them to swell, increasing the surface area.

Just opened my kendo gold that I bought from vaping owl as an impulse whilst buying an RDA. Seems to be wicking better and performing better than my go to cotton bacon so far. Think I've found my new go to cotton

love Cotton Bacon the best i tried and it dosent take tank or 2 if you fluff it a bit.

I'm about half way through a pack of Cotton Bacon which i like, some people say there is no break in time with it, i find it takes a tank or two before the flavour really comes out though

I noticed on vaping with vic reviews he always uses Muji, and having never tried it i thought id fire an order away which i have just done this morning direct to Muji

i always end up wasting a lot of CB by ripping of either too much or too little and find i have loads of small lengths that are useless, i know that's just poor wicking skills but i fancied giving Muji a try

so what's everyone's favourite, i know the majority of people will say CB but I'd be interested to hear if anyone prefers Muji and for what reason also reasons why people don't like Muji
Simple Muji .. I need no other

Just opened my kendo gold that I bought from vaping owl as an impulse whilst buying an RDA. Seems to be wicking better and performing better than my go to cotton bacon so far. Think I've found my new go to cotton

It can take a while to reach full absorption, but is excellent once it does. Definitely one of the better cottons.

I think it was @icepie who suggested priming new wicks with PG, and that would probably speed up the performance of Kendo.

Back
Top Bottom