What's new

Condensation on Windows advice

gregcool

Postman
Hi guys,I think many months ago I may have asked this but can't remember any advice
Well I'm sure others have noticed that vaping in doors for hours that,glass and mirrors get a film if what looks like condensation if the windows are not open,is there any devices that anyone is using to stop this,in the summer it's not a problem,but colder days window shut,it's driving me mad having to clean anything made of glass,would a dehumidifier work if I blew my vape into it,any ideas
Cheers guys

Hi guys,I think many months ago I may have asked this but can't remember any advice
Well I'm sure others have noticed that vaping in doors for hours that,glass and mirrors get a film if what looks like condensation if the windows are not open,is there any devices that anyone is using to stop this,in the summer it's not a problem,but colder days window shut,it's driving me mad having to clean anything made of glass,would a dehumidifier work if I blew my vape into it,any ideas
Cheers guys
Air filters and dehumidifier devices are the go to generally.
I use air filter machines to great effect and they're not stupidly expensive. Look for one's with easy clean of cheap replacement filters.

I remember vic reviewing a product that you put on/clean windows with. Can't remember if he said it was any good or not. Here's the vid.

hi we use a couple of these addidas air purifiers one in the lounge & one in the kitchen & they do quite a good job & aint expensive & filter are cheap to replace too.
I use air filter machines to great effect and they're not stupidly expensive. Look for one's with easy clean of cheap replacement filters.

if I placed one near my pc would it help prevent the ingress of vapourised juice, specifically the desktop power supply and cpu fan get soaked.

if I placed one near my pc would it help prevent the ingress of vapourised juice, specifically the desktop power supply and cpu fan get soaked.
It does. Be sure to buy a more powerful model than your pc fan. This will divert the airborne particles through the filter rather than them being pushed across your valuable processors.

It would certainly help if your chucking out big clouds though I'd go for something about bigger for near the pc, I tend to only use pods when I'm on the comp & the profiles get used in the kitchen with a window open about.

It would certainly help if your chucking out big clouds though I'd go for something about bigger for near the pc, I tend to only use pods when I'm on the comp & the profiles get used in the kitchen with a window open about.

im sat at the desktop know with the drag x & 0.15 coil & i believe you have the same mod, well the purifier i have copes with those clouds so to me it helps, ps i have it sat on the desk .

It does. Be sure to buy a more powerful model than your pc fan. This will divert the airborne particles through the filter rather than them being pushed across your valuable processors.

I'm not chucking massive clouds, even mtl and pods can chuck though, what with my chain vaping. I do have a window, been freezing my nuts off, all winter. I'm in a small box type room with a ceiling height of say, just shy of 8 feet, I'm condensed in :whiteflag: It's also, the only room in the flat I'm allowed to vape in.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom