What's new

Coming probably never to no vape stores near you!

upload_2021-4-7_23-8-12.png

Something new I'm working on, prototype being printed as I type this. Still need to figure out how to get hold of some custom made contacts and need the 510 from Stealthvape that I designed it around, but 1/3 of the way there is better than 0% there with the attys.

Stealthvape will do custon contacts ?
I've messaged them but the site suggests they may have stopped doing it, probably after my last attempt at getting a quote and sending them something that was ridiculous lol.

ahhh ok , sorry, I have'nt used them myself for custom contacts but they were the only one I could think of.

ahhh ok , sorry, I have'nt used them myself for custom contacts but they were the only one I could think of.
I'll probably have a go at making something myself but I was hoping for something laser cut and stuff, would save me buying a load of tools I'll probably never need again.

U should have a go at some abyss or bb bridges (preferably abyss). :-)

With everything press-in these days so much less threading to have to worry about

It would be really cool to be able to fit slightly wider coils on the ether deck as well

U should have a go at some abyss or bb bridges (preferably abyss). :-)

With everything press-in these days so much less threading to have to worry about

It would be really cool to be able to fit slightly wider coils on the ether deck as well
If I had any idea how they were put together and someone was willing to fund the machining, sure. But I don't own either of them and I don't have the funds to get anything made up.

The mod in the pic is being printed in plastic by a friend that has his own hobby printer and the other bits are easily available. Even if I have to fashion the contacts myself the whole thing is going to be fairly affordable for me.

Back
Top Bottom