What's new

Cleito Pro - any good?

guy

Postman
I thought the original cleito was a great tank. Don't buy a 120 or exo but I'm thinking of picking up the pro. Any feedback from any owners?

I haven't got one.....yet.

Seems a bit of a con though as the original cleito can use the new coils and it doesn't really offer anything better than the original.

They have a nephos tank bundled with the dynamo kit that seems different to the cleito pro but I don't think that is being sold separately from what they told me.

If you want a great new tank, the fireluke mesh pro with the dual mesh coils is fantastic in my opinion. Been using it for about 2-3 weeks now and it's a great vale and loads of flavour.

I even asked the shop I buy from if they were getting the cleito pro in yesterday and they basically said don't bother, stick with the fireluke.

Will say don't go for the triple mesh in it unless you just want to try it out. The dual mesh is a mesh vape with added flavour compared to the triple which is just a power vape

I have the pro and it's not too bad. Still prefer the 120 though. The mesh coils are full on flavour

The pro is good, no vacuum lock issues I had with the original cleito, but you need to get the bubble tank as the 2ml glass is terrible. Also the cleito rba doesn't work in the pro.

The pro is good, no vacuum lock issues I had with the original cleito, but you need to get the bubble tank as the 2ml glass is terrible. Also the cleito rba doesn't work in the pro.

Oh it doesn't? That's surprising as it takes the original cleito coils. I'm pleased you mentioned this as I was planning on getting the rba. I got the tank yesterday and think it's great.

Nope, I have the bubble glass and doesn't work as top of the rba base is quite large and flat.
The glass on the cleito pro quite a bit shorter than the original cleito glass, I think that's the reason it doesn't work.

I'll try again soon and see if I can make it work. But I find the coils to be good enough anyway especially the new pro coil.

Back
Top Bottom