What's new

Classified Sections Etiquette.

OK Folks, it seems that yet more clarification is required?

IF you see an item listed that is of interest and you contact the Seller ........ Please........ Can you just add "@******* PM'd You" Then others know who has made the first approach. It helps potential buyers know that interest has already been shown.

Thanks Folks :)

Some members don't update their listings, when an item is sold or no longer available. It can lead to a needless enquiry, pm sent and bump of a classified, a classified that should have been previously updated and or marked as complete.

I do try and keep on top of it but sometimes one or two slip through...... Better than it was though eh? @andi52

I do try and keep on top of it but sometimes one or two slip through...... Better than it was though eh? @andi52

It's nothing to do with you Rob, or the other staff, thank you :) I think it's more to do with members who also "advertise" elsewhere, and forget to come back and update their listings, or now and then, maybe they cant be assed.

OK Folks, it seems that yet more clarification is required?

IF you see an item listed that is of interest and you contact the Seller ........ Please........ Can you just add "@******* PM'd You" Then others know who has made the first approach. It helps potential buyers know that interest has already been shown.

Thanks Folks :)
Sorry Boss [emoji120]

Just been reading some of this thread...and as i'm currently sniffing though the classifieds atm. I have noticed on some of them, that when an item has sold, the OP, puts up a message to say that it's sold, but they don't know how to alter the heading to state this, it seems.

Last edited:
Age old problem that has haunted The Classies since their inception :doh::D

Age old problem that has haunted The Classies since their inception :doh::D

It can't be that hard...it just needs editing in the heading, right?! o_O

I'll find out for meself when i do my listings soon! I've not sold anything on here before....given away yes, but not sold yet!

It can't be that hard...it just needs editing in the heading, right?! o_O

I'll find out for meself when i do my listings soon! I've not sold anything on here before....given away yes, but not sold yet!
Depending on the age of the thread, i've noticed sometimes editing the tread title is not available

Back
Top Bottom