What's new

Classified Sections Etiquette.

@Rob I noticed there is no prefix option for the title of a sale in the squonk section of the classified, not a major but it just makes it easier to tag the item as completed once sold...

As we are Open again it seems that a reminder is needed. IF you are interested in an item listed but have questions.... TAKE IT TO PM Please
Questions about Prices etc just clutter up the sections. These are NOT discussion sections, so please keep on topic and remember what I have just pointed out....... PM is key for questions.

Carry On Folks :)

I am seeing far too much CHATTER again in Listings. Please confine this to simple questions. Anything else goes to PMs or it will be deleted.
Maybe read The Rules? A few of our long term members could do with refreshing their memories!!

Can you PLEASE check your listings and mark them as Completed if Sold.
Thanks Folks.

I may be a little guilty of this? Only been on here 1 month, but trying to remember as soon as something I like, is still available, to PM.
Message received, loud & clear @Rob

What I might do is SHUT the Classies sections for a day or two at some point and get everyone to sort listings out during The Down Time.
I would prefer not to do this but it seems ridiculous that people can't do a bit of their own house keeping? They list things, which then sell, then forget that the listing is still "Live".

@Puffed Daddy, it's common, so don't worry :) My comment about Chatter was just a reminder to EVERYONE, especially a few who should know far better.

Back
Top Bottom