What's new

Christmas presents

'What's up? Would you like to come over to my place tomorrow as no one is home and I fancy consuming some alcohol' - I've you said that in Glasgow you'd get chibbed in short order...
I would if the Concord was still flying. Im thinking id be talking to people who'd look at me like this :hmm: and I'd be listening and thinking :confused:
But I'm sure by the end of the night we'd all fully understand each other, somehow :)2
Smashed speaks all languages I'm told. :thumbup:

Hey @Tazz don't worry I'm the same and i am from & live in the UK! but the south lol.
We also have our own issues with vocabulary! I too have to sometimes really think about what some of this lot are saying on here, love it though!

This whole thread has had me LOLing

:18::clapping::10:

Hey @Tazz don't worry I'm the same and i am from & live in the UK! but the south lol.
We also have our own issues with vocabulary! I too have to sometimes really think about what some of this lot are saying on here, love it though!

Oh for crying out loud now I had to Google LOLing! :13: Kidding Dee.
Nah, yeah, nah, yeah, (popular phrase here now, don't know though if I'm coming or going when people say it) but it would be a hoot wouldn't it to all get together speaking our native tongue. :18: What, hooot, maaaate, samich, dead set, gimpy, nowt, woop woop, bowfing, drongo, ken, bogan, "NOTHER BEER?" All "Yay, whoop whoop, hoot, scoot, yip, yap :18:

By ek lass r thar from darn sarf. [emoji16]

I'm learning Gàidhlig (Scottish Gaelic) at the moment, wait until I start posting in that [emoji23]
My 6yo attends Gaelic-medium education and Duolingo released the Gàidhlig beta course last week and me n' the Mrs have been hammering in to it (she's got a greater understanding of the language than me), he's been a great help with it!

Bù agus piseag snog (Booo agus peeshack snock) the dog and kitten are nice [emoji23]

Chan eil Sasainn snog.

(runs away as fast as my legs will take me before that one gets figured out...!)

Oh for crying out loud now I had to Google LOLing! :13: Kidding Dee.
Nah, yeah, nah, yeah, (popular phrase here now, don't know though if I'm coming or going when people say it) but it would be a hoot wouldn't it to all get together speaking our native tongue. :18: What, hooot, maaaate, samich, dead set, gimpy, nowt, woop woop, bowfing, drongo, ken, bogan, "NOTHER BEER?" All "Yay, whoop whoop, hoot, scoot, yip, yap :18:
Ha!

You do mighty fine love! better than me!

Back
Top Bottom