What's new

China Shipping

Oi, don't make me paranoid. I'm expecting something from Fasttech, left Beijing last thursday and still haven't gotten an update that it actually arrived in the UK (UK ePacket). I was wondering what was going on, it seems quite possible that it's stuck in customs since the "arrived in UK" update only happens once customs give the item to the mail service - is that correct?
If it's stuck at customs it will tell you it's at Langley, UK Reach processing centre, and has arrived in UK, my latest FT delivery was stuck there for four days last week but fortunately no charge. No need to worry just yet.

Cheers, i'm actually not that worried, just a bit salty because i'm impatient (and shellshocked by how much the £ tanked). The only thing i don't understand is why it'd need more than a week to arrive in the UK, by ePacket? I order from china for multiple hobbies, just recently parts for my racing drones from multiple vendors - it always landed basically 2 days after being put on a plane? I mean.. I don't really understand where it is then, if not customs.

I’ve only ever placed 2 orders from FT. They turned up 7 & 8 days respectively from time of ordering, which I thought was good.

Seems to have gone to shit lately

I used to get stuff, with UK express, 6-7 days after it was dispatched. Now it just seems to go missing for a few days somewhere before getting to me

I still have one from early July that's not arrived & the tracking's been on left Beijing for 6 weeks now. FT keep telling me to be patient whenever I tell them it's lost

After 6 weeks without tracking update the packet is officially lost (i think for RM it's 18 days without update), is it not?

I had a few things on order with fastech but every time it was dispatch day they changed it..
once for another four days then seven days..in the end I cancelled and actually got the same stuff slightly cheaper from France..and it got here in three days..

You've just nudged me to put the threat in

Absolutely, 6 weeks (or 4 weeks overdue) is ridiculous. RM states this:

International mail 20 working days after the due date for items in Europe, after 25 working days for rest of world

So i'd argue that you're absolutely in your right to get stuff done by fasttech.

Back
Top Bottom