What's new

Cheap Nic Salt

You're not wrong!

Since I started nic salts I am chain vaping more, so much so I've had to lower to 10mg to compensate.

Back to the original question, nab a load of these while you can before the sale ends, the only 2 I rate are the Peachy Promise and Blood Sun, I've tried 3 others which were bland.
The £2.00 per 10ml ones - I've bought a load.
https://www.theaceofvapez.com/collections/salt

haha it was actually your thread on the vandy vape which got me onto that site and ordering the vandy vape berserker mtl kit and some of these nic salts, I did reply to that thread but it was kinda old so not sure if you saw it. Can i ask what your experience has been so far with salts? How come you feel you ended up chain-vaping more compared to freebase?

Cheapest option i've found for salts.
https://www.driphacks.com/extras-c4/nic-shott-10ml-tpd-p248

Rejuiced also sell nic salt (caveat it's 50/50 salt) for £1.49.

When the salt hype/craze settles i'll probably consider it more myself, but right now it comes off as a massive cash grab at £5(even £3) a bottle with x,y,z flavours and the rest of it, that's all additional cost on top of your shortfills which are themselves a bit up there(afaik in part due to the TPD nonsense). Think i'll be sticking to suppliers and brands that lob in nic shots for free personally, it's a nice cost saving not having to factor it into every purchase.

Last edited:
Cheapest option i've found for salts.
https://www.driphacks.com/extras-c4/nic-shott-10ml-tpd-p248

Rejuiced also sell nic salt (caveat it's 50/50 salt) for £1.49.

When the salt hype/craze settles i'll probably consider it more myself, but right now it comes off as a massive cash grab at £5(even £3) a bottle with x,y,z flavours and the rest of it, that's all additional cost on top of your shortfills which are themselves a bit up there(afaik in part due to the TPD nonsense). Think i'll be sticking to suppliers and brands that lob in nic shots for free personally, it's a nice cost saving not having to factor it into every purchase.

Nice one! And yeah it seems to be like most new technologies; comes in quite unrefined and expensive, then eventually settles. I didn't realise reJuiced did 50/50 salts, they've got some pretty good prices on their shortfills and I've used their juice before and it's not too bad. I'm looking to try out this black mamba tobacco flavour they have, if it turns out to be any good then I may have found a new nic salt ADV, thanks!

I don’t think nic salt is going to solve the problem you are describing.

I don’t think nic salt is going to solve the problem you are describing.
I'm not even sure what the problem is.

I use nic salt because my throat can't take freebase nic, even at 3mg I struggle sometimes. Nic salt has helped me alot recently and helped me to enjoy vaping. So that's what I use nic salts for. I'm currently using 1.5mg nic salt in a pumpkin spice latte juice and it's heaven. Never been into the throat hit and the flavour is spot on and I'm getting some nicotine.

Other people use it to get a nic high with less harshness. But I don't understand what the OP is after!

I'm not even sure what the problem is.

I use nic salt because my throat can't take freebase nic, even at 3mg I struggle sometimes. Nic salt has helped me alot recently and helped me to enjoy vaping. So that's what I use nic salts for. I'm currently using 1.5mg nic salt in a pumpkin spice latte juice and it's heaven. Never been into the throat hit and the flavour is spot on and I'm getting some nicotine.

Other people use it to get a nic high with less harshness. But I don't understand what the OP is after!

"I'm looking to get into nic salt because I'm effectively chain-vaping 24/7 and have been since I first quit cigarettes."

I read that as he just want to stop vaping so much and probably needs to make a conscious effort to restrict their vaping.

Making it more enjoyable like you have might make matters worse, they'll have even more reason to continually chain vape all day.

Flavourless 18mg freebase might be the answer, if you aren't used to it then you'll only pick that up when you need a nic hit and might stop the 'continually vaping all day because I like it' habit they've got in to.

It’s this misconception about nic salt that it’s super strong and you get an immediate fag like nicotine rush that will satisfy for hours and isn’t possible with standard nic.

It’s this misconception about nic salt that it’s super strong and you get an immediate fag like nicotine rush that will satisfy for hours and isn’t possible with standard nic.

I think that comes from people vaping 50mg JUUL pods. .... which obviously is super strong and will give a big rush of nicotine.

I think that comes from people vaping 50mg JUUL pods. .... which obviously is super strong and will give a big rush of nicotine.
I do find the 20mg hits me fast and hard. I think this stuff works differently with different folk. As I said before I've tried it with a stock 0.5ohm coil and.it.knocked me bandy.

I do find the 20mg hits me fast and hard. I think this stuff works differently with different folk. As I said before I've tried it with a stock 0.5ohm coil and.it.knocked me bandy.

I think 20mg freebase on a 0.5ohm coil would knock me bandy too.... :D

Back
Top Bottom