What's new

Cheap Nic Salt

edot

Postman
Hey guys,

I'm looking to get into nic salt because I'm effectively chain-vaping 24/7 and have been since I first quit cigarettes. I've been buying my e-liquid from one pound liquid/liQuid for a while now, obviously they're not the best of the best but some of their flavours suit me pretty nicely. Unfortunately it seems that when you make the jump to nic salt there is a premium that comes along with it, I'm struggling to find any nic salt e-liquids for less than £4-5/10ml. JACvapour has a pretty decent looking mixing kit that works out at £2.80/10ml, but I was wondering if any of you fine people could point me in the right direction.

Also, if I buy nic salt shots to mix into shortfills, can someone help me out with the amounts needed? In any short fill calculators I'm using, with an 18mg nic salt shot (which seems to be the standard) I'm going to have to add in like 30-50ml of nic salt shots just to get to the standard 10 or 20mg nicotine concentration, which is obviously going to dilute the flavour to a ridiculous level.

Thanks for any help!

Keep an eye out for any deals or clearance sales for cheap salt liquids, I use salt shots and add an 18mg to a 50ml shortfill which gives you 60ml of 3mg strength liquid, but I'm generally using sub ohm coils and DTL vaping, anything over 3mg strength will knock you for 6, what are you using mod wise ?

You can get 3 bottles for a tenner
At the electronic tobacconist and someone posted a sale link earlier it's below but not had the chance to look at it yet and salts won't stop you chain vaping they will just make you nic sick when you do until you get used to them which is fairly quick then you will be back to chain vaping again just with a bigger nic habit than before oh and more expensive

https://www.theaceofvapez.com/collections/salt

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get into nic salt because I'm effectively chain-vaping 24/7 and have been since I first quit cigarettes. I've been buying my e-liquid from one pound liquid/liQuid for a while now, obviously they're not the best of the best but some of their flavours suit me pretty nicely. Unfortunately it seems that when you make the jump to nic salt there is a premium that comes along with it, I'm struggling to find any nic salt e-liquids for less than £4-5/10ml. JACvapour has a pretty decent looking mixing kit that works out at £2.80/10ml, but I was wondering if any of you fine people could point me in the right direction.

Also, if I buy nic salt shots to mix into shortfills, can someone help me out with the amounts needed? In any short fill calculators I'm using, with an 18mg nic salt shot (which seems to be the standard) I'm going to have to add in like 30-50ml of nic salt shots just to get to the standard 10 or 20mg nicotine concentration, which is obviously going to dilute the flavour to a ridiculous level.

Thanks for any help!

If you are still chain vaping after two years, then honestly I would look at changing your vaping habits before switching to nicotine salts, which could just make things worse.

If you are still chain vaping after two years, then honestly I would look at changing your vaping habits before switching to nicotine salts, which could just make things worse.

haha I've tried every which way, DTL 3mg, DTL 6mg, MTL 12mg, MTL 6mg, RDA's, RTA's, tanks etc etc. To be honest for me it's the lack of that 'hit' which keeps me reaching for my e-cig all the time, also the fact I'm a bit ADHD and need to always be doing something, and vaping easily fills that gap. I'm hoping that with nic salts it'll at least give me that initial hit like I'd get from a cigarette, and at the very least stop me reaching for the e-cig all the time.

You can get 3 bottles for a tenner
At the electronic tobacconist and someone posted a sale link earlier it's below but not had the chance to look at it yet and salts won't stop you chain vaping they will just make you nic sick when you do until you get used to them which is fairly quick then you will be back to chain vaping again just with a bigger nic habit than before oh and more expensive

I actually ordered a few nic salts from these guys today! As well as the Vandy Vapes Berserker MTL kit which they currently have going for £17.50! Only problem is the only colours they had left were gold, rainbow and purple, I took gold as I felt it to be the lesser of three evils. Thanks for the electronic tobacconist tip, I'll look into it.

Keep an eye out for any deals or clearance sales for cheap salt liquids, I use salt shots and add an 18mg to a 50ml shortfill which gives you 60ml of 3mg strength liquid, but I'm generally using sub ohm coils and DTL vaping, anything over 3mg strength will knock you for 6, what are you using mod wise ?

I generally use MTL, much prefer it due to the general mechanism of vaping and the battery life and saving on juice etc. Also, isn't 3mg of nic salt liquid going to feel like a whole lot less? Or is that just in terms of throat hit rather than nicotine delivery/satisfying the cravings?

I generally use MTL, much prefer it due to the general mechanism of vaping and the battery life and saving on juice etc. Also, isn't 3mg of nic salt liquid going to feel like a whole lot less? Or is that just in terms of throat hit rather than nicotine delivery/satisfying the cravings?
Nic salts deliver the nicotine to your system alot faster than normal freebase nic, I couldn't get on with normal nic it irritated my throat, so I tried nic salts and that was what got me off the stinkies, if you're looking for the throat hit then nic salts won't help as they are alot smoother, but they do deliver the nic to your system very similar to if you had a cig, depends what nic hit you are after really, you could go with the much higher % nic salts but we can't talk about that on here but if you look on Google/ eBay then you can find it, although I don't trust the stuff off eBay, but up to you if you want to take the chance with it, will help you to get desired nic salt strength without diluting the shortfill

You're not wrong!

Since I started nic salts I am chain vaping more, so much so I've had to lower to 10mg to compensate.

Back to the original question, nab a load of these while you can before the sale ends, the only 2 I rate are the Peachy Promise and Blood Sun, I've tried 3 others which were bland.
The £2.00 per 10ml ones - I've bought a load.

Nic salts deliver the nicotine to your system alot faster than normal freebase nic, I couldn't get on with normal nic it irritated my throat, so I tried nic salts and that was what got me off the stinkies, if you're looking for the throat hit then nic salts won't help as they are alot smoother, but they do deliver the nic to your system very similar to if you had a cig, depends what nic hit you are after really, you could go with the much higher % nic salts but we can't talk about that on here but if you look on Google/ eBay then you can find it, although I don't trust the stuff off eBay, but up to you if you want to take the chance with it, will help you to get desired nic salt strength without diluting the shortfill

I've ordered some 10mg and some 20mg to see which one works better. And tbh that's what I'm really looking for, that cig-like nicotine hit, I find with freebase I just vape and vape and feel no different no matter how much I vape (until I overdo it then feel kinda headachey lol). I'll start with the 20 and see how it goes! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom