What's new

CBD???

Carlito117

Evening guys,

So a few months ago I started using CBD, mainly as a way of relaxation to allow me to get off to sleep a little better. I first tried 100mg CBD from an eBay store, snagged a 10ml bottle - which worked really well. I bumped up to 500mg from my local vape shop, which was OK but a little pricey.

Anyway, been looking around online and have found a) CBD vape liquid seems to have completely vanished from eBay and b) the wealth of online stores seem to have gone and prices seem to be so much higher than a few months ago.

Unsure of any legislation or anything which has caused this? Also, any CBD users recommend decent stores to shop at?

Cheers.

I first tried 100mg CBD from an eBay store, snagged a 10ml bottle - which worked really well.
Just thought I'd mention this could have been anything from CDB to TCP and could even have been full THC.

Theres also a CBD section of the forum.

Last edited:
I get all my CBD from FlawlessCBD. Their range is fairly big, they might have what you're looking for on their site. Delivery is always next day as well which is decent.

Evening guys,

So a few months ago I started using CBD, mainly as a way of relaxation to allow me to get off to sleep a little better. I first tried 100mg CBD from an eBay store, snagged a 10ml bottle - which worked really well. I bumped up to 500mg from my local vape shop, which was OK but a little pricey.

Anyway, been looking around online and have found a) CBD vape liquid seems to have completely vanished from eBay and b) the wealth of online stores seem to have gone and prices seem to be so much higher than a few months ago.

Unsure of any legislation or anything which has caused this? Also, any CBD users recommend decent stores to shop at?

Cheers.
I used Cannabidiol Life CBD Vape Oil, They have an amazing product, variable mg's and price points, hope that helps you.

Back
Top Bottom