What's new

Can Vape Damage Electronic Appliances ?

VenomX

Achiever
HI guys long time no post.

Just wondering if vape can affect electronic items like computers and TV's ? I try to vape out my window but some always comes back into my room.

Anybody damaged anything from vaping ?

thanks

There's talk of it damaging computer components but friends and my computer have been fine...one of my friends have been vaping near a computer for years with no problems :)

If you’re blowing most of it out the window I’m sure it will be fine, even at 150w!

yes it can i nearly buggered my ps4 but its in my man shed so its not huge so i keep a window open now and haven't had any more problems with it :2thumbsup:

Short answer yes. especially playstations dvd players once it gets on the lens it will be hard to remove. Anything with a fan built in will suck up dust and vaping will stick the dust together . Sok mods will probably break before other electric appliances though

I have so far had a phone and a kettle bite the dust. I think it was my vaping, but they could just've been cheap crap to start with :tongue:

Interesting, i hope i don't do any harm to my pc and speakers

Short answer yes. especially playstations dvd players once it gets on the lens it will be hard to remove. Anything with a fan built in will suck up dust and vaping will stick the dust together . Sok mods will probably break before other electric appliances though

Some very good and valid points,however i would beg to differ and suggest Smok mods are more likely to cause damage to appliances than any other mod...mainly due to the appliance being in the path of abovementioned mod being thrown across the room out of frustration when its 4 days old and refuses to work.

:popcorn:

Interesting, i hope i don't do any harm to my pc and speakers

If you have the knowhow (not hard) regularly undo the case get some air in a can and blast the junk away or get a small soft paint brush and give it a good clean (gently)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom