What's new

Buying a un-tested liquid

Would you buy a liquid priced £18-30 without a test?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No way

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • I would walk right out the store

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Fiver is the most I'd pay without trying. Last bottle I bought because I'd gone shopping with SWMBO and didn't check my tank... Ethos vapours strawberry crispy treats..... Ummm No just an over powering cinnamon flavour.... Testing station as @Miss Pepper says or l ain't buying next time

Pass it over to me [emoji12] your taste buds are buggered... there is no cinnamon in strawberry crispy treats

More chance of rolling a snowball through the depths of hell.
I balk at paying "premium" prices for juice even after ive tested it (unless i really NEED that juice) There are some juices you think are nice and some you just need no matter what the price, but i wont know what catagory its in until ive tried it.

Guess what im trying to say is no i wouldnt pay for it.

I am a beginner vaper that pops into most vape shops I come across, exploring, buying random equipment and bits, but no I have never and would never buy any juice I can't try. That's crazy!!! :11:

Eh considering i live in the back of beyond with no vape shops for 100 miles then yeah..... I have to buy without trying. It wouldn't phase me, but then I don't usually go for premium liquids

Generally not to be honest - money is tight now days so I wont go and spend a fortune on juice in case I dont like it. I feel then its a waste - unless you can get it taken off your hands by someone else. Its this reason I also tend to stay away from large quantities or "premium" juice if I cannot get a 10ml tester at least to start - how do I know I am going to like it. If I like it then I would be more likely to purchase - How do you know until you try! Not saying you need to have all premium / high priced lines on tester at all times but how about running a few lines at a time - its what supermarkets do - put 2/3 lines on taste- create a little "special offer" and hope people like it and buy lots.
Nope. In my town there's a few vape shops now. Only one.doesn't allow taste testing of some kind and it's never grown out of an indoor market shop in three plus years. The family owned shop however has always had every juice set up in an appropriate tank. Aspire ets for the cheap high pg 3 for a tenner liquids. Nautilus' s for the more expensive mtl style (halcyon haze, t juice ect) and cleito' s for the more expensive dtl liquids. You can also try any liquid in your own set up or the shop will attempt to duplicate your set up if you require and not think twice about cracking out a new coil for you to try the juice fresh. This shop now has two floors and everyone goes to it. Yes it's expensive £16-18 for US or Canadian premium juices but it's well worth it to find your juice.

I'll go in blind if the shop staff are knowledgeable and helpful when I go in e.g " I like *these*, and also don't mind *this*. Suggest something". "OK buddy, there's these three, but this one here is a bit weird. You might like it?" If they sell me pound cake as weird, they aren't getting any more of my cash. But if they sell me something that is honestly different (good or bad) I'll go back.

Back
Top Bottom