What's new

Buying a un-tested liquid

Would you buy a liquid priced £18-30 without a test?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No way

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • I would walk right out the store

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

painkiller

Postman
I grow tired of the BS about not allowing people to test liquids that are high priced. - this is a shop related question. Where I work customers can not really test a liquid (other than when im at work and allow people to use my setup) but you are not allowed to really. Some of these liquids are expensive so would you come into the shop and buy something you can not test?

In a week I will send this to head office in the hope they see the issue from the opinions of hardcore vape community, if hobbyists wont then normal customers wont either.

Thank you for your participation

Generally not to be honest - money is tight now days so I wont go and spend a fortune on juice in case I dont like it. I feel then its a waste - unless you can get it taken off your hands by someone else. Its this reason I also tend to stay away from large quantities or "premium" juice if I cannot get a 10ml tester at least to start - how do I know I am going to like it. If I like it then I would be more likely to purchase - How do you know until you try! Not saying you need to have all premium / high priced lines on tester at all times but how about running a few lines at a time - its what supermarkets do - put 2/3 lines on taste- create a little "special offer" and hope people like it and buy lots.

18 to 30 quid? no way. £6 is the most i'd ever spend on liquid i'd not not tried.

I'll go up to £15 on a 50ml shortfill (inc the price of the nic shot) if the description of the juice sounds good, anything beyond that and i'm not buying blind.

Dont buy without sampling any more. If a shop dont have a testing station they dont get my custom.

I agree, without trying first, I'll not buy. Maybe a 10ml bottle if I'm curious but no way on anything larger.

Wow - ive not come across a shop without testers .. (cant think of any round here)

does this happen ?

how do they sell anything ?

as a manufacturer - id want to know shops suppling us have testers out.

Fiver is the most I'd pay without trying. Last bottle I bought because I'd gone shopping with SWMBO and didn't check my tank... Ethos vapours strawberry crispy treats..... Ummm No just an over powering cinnamon flavour.... Testing station as @Miss Pepper says or l ain't buying next time

I usually diy, i’ve bought a 10ml untested from a store a couple of times when i’d run it unexpectedly, for £3. No way I’d spend £18-30 on a liquid if I couldn’t try it though, it would be be just daft.

Back
Top Bottom