What's new

Bought Another Mod

LordOdin

Veteran
Went on eBay to leave some feedback for a previous purchase and decided to look through the box mods like we all do and seen one that just stood out from the rest so I ended up buying it. It's a Modefined Lyra Box Mod, its a 200watt mod and I think it has something to do with Lost Vape or something like that. Hoping someone can tell me more about it or should I say anyone who has or had one can tell me their experience with one. It was only 20 gbp or just over. Also ordered a Vaporesso Revenger, not the mini but the other. Thanks in advance.

Went on eBay to leave some feedback for a previous purchase and decided to look through the box mods like we all do and seen one that just stood out from the rest so I ended up buying it. It's a Modefined Lyra Box Mod, its a 200watt mod and I think it has something to do with Lost Vape or something like that. Hoping someone can tell me more about it or should I say anyone who has or had one can tell me their experience with one. It was only 20 gbp or just over. Also ordered a Vaporesso Revenger, not the mini but the other. Thanks in advance.
Modefined is/was an off shoot of LV & they were decent mods, build wise. Can't comment on the board though

@nwhornet aren't Lost Vape still in production, will see if anything pops up on youtube, thanks.
Yep Lost Vape are still running. Modefined was a budget range, LV build quality (generally) without the DNA price tag. Lost Vape currently churning out pods but are releasing a new full sized mod in the near future.

The lyra was a very good mod. Fairly compact. Nice clear screen similar to the yihi g class/ vsticking 530.
Not a bad word to say about it.
as above it was the more budget conscious range that lost vape made before moving factory.
not the aesthetic class of the old lost vape stuff but a fine mod.

I prefered the Prism but they were as rare as hens teeth. Triple cell, Triade looking without the raised 510.

Thanks guys. At 22 quid it's cheap as chips so not a big loss if I don't like it but can't really see a reason why I wouldn't, I been looking for a VK530 but the ones I have seen are silly money although they do look nice, will keep checking to see if one pops up cheap anywhere. also like the Geekvape aegis legend x I think it's called, now that is a mod I do like the look of.

Thanks guys. At 22 quid it's cheap as chips so not a big loss if I don't like it but can't really see a reason why I wouldn't, I been looking for a VK530 but the ones I have seen are silly money although they do look nice, will keep checking to see if one pops up cheap anywhere. also like the Geekvape aegis legend x I think it's called, now that is a mod I do like the look of.
the x is a great mod. around £30 on new vaping with discount code posted somewhere on here.

Back
Top Bottom