What's new

Bored, locked in, and buying vape stuff just for fun

choice was red, multi or purple, and being the sucker for punishment i am (Aston Villa fan) i opted for purple with a blue profile to sit atop it, don't judge me!

choice was red, multi or purple, and being the sucker for punishment i am (Aston Villa fan) i opted for purple with a blue profile to sit atop it, don't judge me!
I haven't seen the purple but it should be similar to the metallic red which should be fine, the Black surprised me as one of the worst fingerprint magnets I own (including chrome).

You'll have to let me know how the Profile performs on it, I've not tried it on mine.

See you have one positive from the crisis you don't need to see Villa loose another match for a while :18:
I'm a lifelong LFC fan and my memories of the last matches were mostly losses

will do, hoping for similar to my favourite setup and if its anywhere near i will be happy, and for £20 I was happy to take that punt.

I'm happy to null and void the season but give you a title anyway as it would be incredibly harsh not to.

I'm skint so I have ended up appreciating my years of panic buying and stockpiling mods, tanks, accessories etc. so I am bringing some out of retirement.

Made me appreciate some of my forgotten gems that were superb but fell by the wayside.

Really enjoying sorting through them all but I still can't bring myself to count or photograph them all :18:

I'm also enjoying the guilt free time spent making coils and wicking up RDA's & RTA's.

I've got nothing to review at the moment but considering reviewing some 'Golden Oldies'

Sounds like a good plan

I don't mind being in (yeah I do go to work at night) but there is lots to do after a sleep ... atm washing machine is going, I have Max to look after, and I will be cooking some dinner ready for my Wife to come home, then there is other stuff like have a shower & shave, some housework and spending some time on my computers, so not much chance of getting bored here :D

glad to see I'm not the only one doing it :2thumbsup:
im bad enough at the best of times, meh, what the mrs don't know and all that!!

Back
Top Bottom