What's new

Blu offering new pod starter kit for £1

This is her favourite menthol flavour. Ive got numerous menthol liquids here for her for other setups ive bought. She only likes this one now [emoji85]

Probably a placebo, be a bit cheeky and refill it, I'm sure she won't notice the difference:18:

Blimey - this has kicked off!

This is my first/only post as I didn't feel that I had much to contribute until now. I spotted this on Reddit and thought some of you would be interested.

As you were :)

You should start some more mate - you seem to have a knack for it :D Cheers for signing up and posting and thanks for coming back to own up for the creating the carnage too!

Got mine and tried it with the pod in the main box tobacco flavour1.6mg pod.
Absolutely awful tasted like purfume who the hell sits in a lab or what ever and decided that was the correct flavour to go with..bad bad bad..I know I’m spoiled with manabush but it seems they have not even tried to make it taste like tobacco...I only ordered to give to someone but I don’t think I will now...that’s crap it would in all honesty keep you smoking.

A mate at work has just ordered her hubby one and it looks like there is only menthol left

The £1 offer has ended. It's now £14.99 for a starter kit with no extra pods.

My sister has run out of baccy until tomorrow so she has no option but to vape...:eeek:

She likes the flavour of the tobacco liquid and the tightness of the draw on the Myblu but doesn't like the spitback.

She also likes the flavour of the Kona Paka that I've set up for her in a spare Coppervape KF5 but even on the tightest airflow, it's still too loose for her. I've ordered an authentic reducer kit in the hope it fits.

The best thing, though, is she hasn't killed me yet due to cravings for a proper ciggie :woohoo:
I'm not sure the reducers fit the clones. Definitely don't fit the SXK. I ended up by an authentic because of this. I think the coppervape had a similar sized hole to the SXK, with the Tobeco being the widest (never seen one of those though)

If they end up redundant, I'll buy the from you for my Exocet

Lordy this went well.
Blu are going to be a little miffed when expected repeat custom never happens.
Remember vapeclub stock the pods for the same price and a little of your cash will go into vaping rather than all to big tobacco.

I ordered 6 at various addresses [emoji23] ordered 2 of them last night so hopefully they show up.

Would be interested to hear you all got them who ordered 2 or 6 with a slight different address or name. Tried this 3 years ago when they were sky cig and even though different name and address the more than one were stopped as used same payment which was linked to account.

I've had dispatch emails for 2nd and 3rd sets, I paid for all with the same PAYPAL so all seems to be going through ok

Back
Top Bottom