What's new

Billet Box

I ordered an sxk insider as well, it seems popular on the fasttech forum and other places, not so much on here though. But I thought it’s worth trying.
I have the insider too, and for me the vapeshell is much better, I find the insider harder to get the wicking right, but i think the insider is really for mtl and I use my bb for dtl, maybe that’s why I prefer the vapeshell...

If you don't get on with the Exocet give the SXK Vapeshell a try.
Cheers rew. I fully intended on getting the vapeshell and was going to order the BB and it through naturevape as I always get top service there. But I get my stuff delivered to work and I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon and I'm off Friday and I'm a impatient bastard... Naturevape use dpd for deliveries and they never deliver in the morning. Provapes use RR so opted for the definitely be there before 1pm. Unfortunately Provapes don't stock the vapeshell so went with the next best thing I could. Hence why I also bought some aspires.

I'm quite handy with coil building as all I use are kayfuns and more recently the True MTL tanks, so the exocet should be a piece of piss to build on. No doubt I'll have to buy all sorts of other BB related stuff :-)

Cheers rew. I fully intended on getting the vapeshell and was going to order the BB and it through naturevape as I always get top service there. But I get my stuff delivered to work and I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon and I'm off Friday and I'm a impatient bastard... Naturevape use dpd for deliveries and they never deliver in the morning. Provapes use RR so opted for the definitely be there before 1pm. Unfortunately Provapes don't stock the vapeshell so went with the next best thing I could. Hence why I also bought some aspires.

I'm quite handy with coil building as all I use are kayfuns and more recently the True MTL tanks, so the exocet should be a piece of piss to build on. No doubt I'll have to buy all sorts of other BB related stuff :-)

Yeah, there are a ton of accessories. Customisation is limitless really.

I've got one on the way from Fasttech as well, went for a black 60w dna SXK. The more I read, the more I wanted one and as life is too short, I thought f*** it.
I also got a Vape Shell and spare Boro tank from NatureVape.
Looking forward to all the building and fiddling about to get it right...:)2

I've got one on the way from Fasttech as well, went for a black 60w dna SXK. The more I read, the more I wanted one and as life is too short, I thought f*** it.

Likewise, I’m hoping mine will arrive tomorrow.

Likewise, I’m hoping mine will arrive tomorrow.

My one is just a photo of the package on the Fasttech site at the mo, tracking isn't picking it up.
A Saturday delivery would be good because I'm away all day tomorrow, but then the missus would see it on Saturday.
Ach, what's for you, won't go bye you, as my Nana used to say.

My one is just a photo of the package on the Fasttech site at the mo, tracking isn't picking it up.
A Saturday delivery would be good because I'm away all day tomorrow, but then the missus would see it on Saturday.
Ach, what's for you, won't go bye you, as my Nana used to say.

Mine says “has left our international logistics centre and is on it’s way to you.” Quite excited about it.

It’s right enough, whit’s fur ye’ll no go by ye. :)

Got my vapeshell from naturevape and was abit unsure weather to get the sxk or the authentic because of some of the bad reviews I saw on fasttech, but the sxk one is really good, no issues with it at all, i found it easy to build on and i must of got lucky coz nail’d the wicking first time too...

One thing I'll add for anybody who has any doubts............ The Vape Shell is the easiest thing I have EVER re wicked and over the years I have re wicked a huge number of atties. :D

It really IS so simple, just follow the method Atmizoo show here

Back
Top Bottom