What's new

Beard No.5

spikey1

Postman
Really hoping to find some of this cheap in 12 mg and big bottles before TPD kicks in as I love it and the compliant bottles make it unreasonably expensive.

I've been looking and can't find it cheap at 12 mg anywhere.

Anybody help, will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

S.

Do you homebrew as there is a very decent two conc clone of it. Should be easy enough to find but if you're struggling and you want it I'll have to go digging through my notes

It seems weird that they've reduced the size of the bottles, but at 15ml that's not tpd compliant? I don't get it. Glad you got some anyhow, you must've bought out all their stock! :D

It seems weird that they've reduced the size of the bottles, but at 15ml that's not tpd compliant? I don't get it. Glad you got some anyhow, you must've bought out all their stock! :D

I suppose as 15 ml still isn't TPD compliant they reduced the price.

Will be interesting to find out if they actually have that much stock, never ordered from them before.

All new TPD compliant stock is going for £5.99 for 10 ml, so this worked out far cheaper.

I suppose as 15 ml still isn't TPD compliant they reduced the price.

Will be interesting to find out if they actually have that much stock, never ordered from them before.

All new TPD compliant stock is going for £5.99 for 10 ml, so this worked out far cheaper.
Yeah 15 ml is not tpd compliant either hence the sale. Going forward redjuice is probably the best bet as you get 3 for £15. I've ordered from them a few times and had no problems. Hope they have enough stock for you spikey.

Yeah 15 ml is not tpd compliant either hence the sale. Going forward redjuice is probably the best bet as you get 3 for £15. I've ordered from them a few times and had no problems. Hope they have enough stock for you spikey.

Not had any communication from them yet so hopefully.

I'll use Redjuice for juice only but would never buy hardware from them again, before they became trade only at their actual shop I visited them and to avoid the necessary disclaimers won't talk about it more!

Not had any communication from them yet so hopefully.

I'll use Redjuice for juice only but would never buy hardware from them again, before they became trade only at their actual shop I visited them and to avoid the necessary disclaimers won't talk about it more!
I get you.
I've just ordered juice from them and been o.k. so far.

Back
Top Bottom