What's new

Battery life differences with tanks

shnazzle

Postman
Having just started on the rta and rda tanks, I've noticed that my batteries last absolutely ages. I'm running the two 18650s and they'd last a day max with the Revvo tank running at 80w (yes I'm still using wattage mode).
Now with the rabbit clone, I used less than 25% in a day at 65w... What gives?

Generally speaking if you are drawing less amps from your batteries they will last longer.

I guess it's not linear. You wouldn't think 80w vs 65w would make such a difference.

Resistance on the Revvo is 0.16 I believe and on my RDA I'm at 0.49. I guess that makes a big diff.

But I started using my RDA 2 days ago and this is my battery life
Damn near full!
1540031633832.jpeg

I guess it's not linear. You wouldn't think 80w vs 65w would make such a difference.

Resistance on the Revvo is 0.16 I believe and on my RDA I'm at 0.49. I guess that makes a big diff.

I agree with @MrDJ 15w might not sound like much but it is going to make a big difference over a day.

I don't even vape at 15w, to me it's the difference between not using a battery at all or running it all day.:D

Lowering the power is the easiest way to improve battery life, it will make a dramatic difference in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom