What's new

BadboyBez's Fundraiser.

Great idea and I'll certainly be making a donation next week when I get paid, whether I fancy any of the items or not.

A sad loss, got on well with Rob, was a good giggle as he never took life too seriously, still makes me a bit emotional thinking of the fragility of life.

I did not know Bez - came on here too late, but may he RIP. I will donate whether I want anything or not. This makes me feel very humble. My condolences to the family.

Have just donated.

Last edited:
I've only just heard this :(
Was wondering why there was no posts from him.
Had many a banter and a few PMs with Bez
Good Bye Old Friend

Only popping in and out I've missed this.
He could be a cantankerous sod but a true character with passion.
Sad news indeed. my condolences and thoughts go to his good lady and family.

I have been approached by Julie who was BadBoyBez's wife. As you all know, we lost Bez a while ago and through conversations both with him and more recently Julie, it has been decided that ALL of his Gear will be offered to the members of POTV.
POTV meant an awful lot to Rob (Bez) and he wanted the members to have whatever they wanted from his collections of Gear and accessories.
I am collecting box fulls of stuff from Julie hopefully on Monday 26th and will talk more to you once I have some sort of idea about quite what there is.

The idea would be that any item/items of interest would go to whomever asks for them, the cost would be a donation (amount of your choosing) to Mitz https://www.paypal.me/mitz1979 FRIENDS AND FAMILY PLEASE! (Our Treasurer) who would then make the single donation to https://gutscharity.org.uk/ The organisation that supported Rob and Julie through his final years. I would also have to ask that each recipient covers the cost of shipping from my place to theirs. My donation would be the time and effort of collecting and then sorting out exactly what we have to offer.

POTV was even mentioned during his funeral service, so we did matter far more than we might have realised to Rob :)
Thanks @Rob , I'm sure POTV will do him proud. :)

I'm welling up just reading this thread. Will gladly donate to a fine charity. Cheers Bez.

Back
Top Bottom