What's new

Back to vaping after 6 months

lordmike

Initiate
So after giving in to the dreaded white cancer sticks I have come back to vaping, plus the fact that my cardiologist is not happy with the way my heart is behaving and if I don't do anything now Christmas will arrive and I might not be here.
So back to vaping but seeing as I have been out of it for a while lots has changed. So just ordered a tfv12 tank but need an up to date mod. Choices I have been looking at are,
Snow wolf 365
Ijoy captain pd270
vaporesso revenger
smok alien
I would be grateful if I could get opinions as to which of these would be the best for reliability, I mostly use wattage but might have a dabble at the tfv12 rdta with pre made coils, but I will wick them.
So many new shiny mods but don't know which to choose.

All those mods you have mentioned are excellent, although most guys on here will advise against a smok mod, ive never had a problem with any of my smok mods though.

BTW the TFV12 is excellent, it won't let you down.

Good luck and keep on vaping

Depends what kind of coils you may use and what wattage you may run. A 3 battery mod might suit better for higher wattages. Personally I would not buy a smok, but we are all different

Congrats too by the way on quitting the stinkies, for all your battery and charger needs, fogstar or 18650 are highly recommended

I own a smok alien and would rule this out as an option. There are so many better built mods at this price point. I won't go into the issues, there are threads aplenty on here that I recommend you read if your seriously considering it.

Good choices above. I would also suggest the voopoo drag and smoant charion. These are the two I'm looking to replace my alien with when it finally dies

Welcome back.
As above, avoid the Alien.
Personally I'd be tempted by the snow wolf, just because of the battery capacity.
The Ijoy happily takes 30mm atties if that's your thing. Don't own any so. Can't give first hand advice on them.

Welcome back to vaping, we all want to see you around well past Christmas, so stay off those horrid little stinking things!

Out of the options you gave, if it was my money, I'd be taking the Captain. Only mod on there I bought was the Alien, mechanically it never let me down but the paint and finish was awful.

Good luck!

Out of interest what was your setup before you went back on the ciggies? Wondering what drew you back to the stinkies as personally never looked back (i know everyone is different) Was just curious if your old kit was perhaps not hitting the spot.

This is going to sound very odd but I have type 2 diabetes when vaping my sugar levels were far too high went back to cigs and it dropped back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom