What's new

B Juice?

Gillette

Postman
There was a postman a few years back making eliquids. I think it was called BJuice or something similar. Buckfast juice maybe. Some flavours might have been called Father Gallon's ruin. Maybe. My memory is pretty vague but I liked them. I can't seem to found the guys website though. Anybody shed some light? Sorry for the vagueness.

There was a postman a few years back making eliquids. I think it was called BJuice or something similar. Buckfast juice maybe. Some flavours might have been called Father Gallon's ruin. Maybe. My memory is pretty vague but I liked them. I can't seem to found the guys website though. Anybody shed some light? Sorry for the vagueness.
Yep, one of my favourite juice-makers - genius guy, but sadly no longer operating. I miss him. :(

I have a few bottles of the concentrates. They are pretty good, but I only puff them occasionally.

Thanks guys that's the one. Shame he's closed down I would have liked to try the concentrates. I was a big fan in his early days. The Father Gallons Ruin was fantastic. He made a V2 version of another one so sold the V1 at a heavy discount which I snapped up in quantity. Problem was he was tinkering with his recipes as he went along so they never tasted the same, which cheesed me off, so I stopped buying them. That was a good few years ago now.

Yep, one of my favourite juice-makers - genius guy, but sadly no longer operating. I miss him. :(
He made some cracking tobacco juices. Sorely missed indeed.
So many gone. Pf vapes, b juice, kraken and as we said the other day our Daniel from aerovapez. To name a few.

Back
Top Bottom