What's new

Asgard Mini & Recurve coil help

chrishell76

Postman
Need some help please. Got both of these. I’ve had very good flavour before on the Asgard, but since re-wicking just can’t seem to get it right, so wondering if it’s my choice of coils? With regards to the Recurve, so far I just can’t seem to get on with it, even with the 22mm cap which I read improved things. For me the the air closed feels more airy than open and can’t seem to get the right taste out of it. But again I’m wondering if it’s the choice of coils. What pre-made coils would be best for each of these tanks and a good choice of cotton?

So far I’ve been using various Wotofo coils and Vapefly cotton, those shoe string types.

I’m using the Vandy Vape Pulse v2 in squonk mode. Oh and the Recurve is the single coil version.

Last edited:
Sounds a little strange why don't you share your build close up pics

With reference to the recurve. Have you got the cap on in the correct place ? 6 holes in line ?
The supplied coil wants to be just below the outer deck walls.

The recurve with the 22mm cap is my favourite rda for my pulse 2. I'd recommend giving the wotofo premade coils a go, the 0.24ohm ni80 quadcore claptons are great at 45 Watts. As others have said make sure you rotate the cap fully clockwise once it's on to align the airflow holes and the coil [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom