What's new

Any experience with "Mood E-Liquid"?

Zippy0

Achiever
Never heard of them, but just ordered a mystery-pack of 1000ml's in shortfills for only 28GBP with 20 nic-shots included.
Took a look at the liquids they sell otherwise, which are also quite cheap, but the flavors don't seem too bad.
I am not really afraid of getting ripped off, as I paid with Paypal, but it still seems kind of too cheap to be true.

So: Has anyone used them in the past, or even heard of that shop in the first place?

Never heard of them, but just ordered a mystery-pack of 1000ml's in shortfills for only 28GBP with 20 nic-shots included.
Took a look at the liquids they sell otherwise, which are also quite cheap, but the flavors don't seem too bad.
I am not really afraid of getting ripped off, as I paid with Paypal, but it still seems kind of too cheap to be true.

So: Has anyone used them in the past, or even heard of that shop in the first place?

No not used them but do let us know what the juice is like when delivered mate :)

Mystery boxes are usually just past best before date hence the cheap price. Liquid is still safe to use past its date tho the flavour might not be as good if its to old.

Little update:
Got an e-mail, that my order has been processed. The mail looks fine to me without anything special to it.
Then I also got an e-mail with the tracking-information, which looks 100% legit and professional :D
190483-1150dde3e90e50516b1f4d53a8ae0b44.jpg

190484-729dbbf1d5707c023cfce1c077ec6b65.jpg

Well, let's see how long it takes to arrive and what actually ends up arriving :D

Attachments

• mood1.PNG
    mood1.PNG
    65.2 KB · Views: 274
  • mood2.PNG
    mood2.PNG
    21.7 KB · Views: 287
It arrived!
190700-d96e9392523e9c2cf416edb17e1a8cce.jpg

All liquids have a best-before-date of varying months of 2021.
I'll be quite honest: Getting all of those liquids including the nic-shots for under 30GBP, I can't really complain. Even if only three of them end up being any good, it will be worth it for me.

It will take quite a while for me to try them all out, but I'll report back once I have tried a few of them.

Attachments

• 20191024_142935_HDR.jpg
    20191024_142935_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 318
Update:

Spent quite a few hours getting the liquids ready and trying them out.
Overall the liquids are pretty average. There are a few in that whole lot which I would rate as quite nice, but most are just average. There is one liquid in this whole lot which is just plain horrible, but overall they are not bad at all.

So: If you are looking for some of the best liquids out there or complex flavor-profiles, I'd look somewhere else.
If you are looking for overall good liquids at the probably cheapest price-point out there, I can definitely recommend them tho!

After all I basically paid under 3GBP per 50ml shortfill with the nic-shot included and keeping that in mind I am definitely really happy with what I got, but you should not expect them to be Prime Vapes kind of quality for example.

I have certainly paid way more for worse liquids in the past.

I took a punt, see what transpires!
Rather less pain if you get medium / low when you personally haven't chosen them, opposed to chose themand they failed!
Will post up

Thought I'd give it a go, ordered on 7th May, 500ml £18.98 (inc postage) and this is what I got! I also got 10 nic shots as well!!
20200511_101210.jpeg

Good stuff, same here.
Not half bad, all in good date, running pretty smooth, no coil killers so far ( have tried dark grapey fruits n strawberry sherbet first as these seem to be fast burners for me, all good)Win for sweet fruit toothers!! Looking forward to trying the desserts as I never really go that way.
Hope you enjoy!!

Back
Top Bottom