What's new

anotherone bites the dust

MrDJ

Legend
had a few mods pack up on me this year but i guess for the past 18 months theve been used to death.

latest being the voopoo x217
after charging 21700 im now getting a very dim screen no buttons work and check error on screen.
defo no leaks on this one as dry as a bone.
checked a few posts on here and gone for the ODIN 200w Mod by Vaperz Cloud X Dovpo as not got any other 21700 mods to use the batteries in.

had a few mods pack up on me this year but i guess for the past 18 months theve been used to death.

after charging 21700 im now getting a very dim screen no buttons work and check error on screen.
checked a few posts on here and gone for the ODIN 200w Mod by Vaperz Cloud X Dovpo as not got any other 21700 mods to use the batteries in.
I had an x217. It lasted 2 full weeks before the screen went (leaked I think) just pretty rainbow colours now..didn't drop it or knock it either.. I think I heard of others this had happened to as well

I can remember have 2 Smoant Charron mods pack up after around twelve month's of use within two weeks of each other, one just stopped working and the other vented over night, but i had used them to death also and no leaks in them either, i suppose they were cheapo mod's anyway.

Score on the 200 I like it. The fire button is a little clicky but try the c port charge it’s pretty quick. Watts is a pretty solid mode

Back
Top Bottom