What's new

And they say vaping is expensive...

Huggett

Legend
Working! Working is expensive when it means being around the Manabush lads...

@bil1666 gets you into buying a coffee machine then all the paraphernalia ie Grinders, Beans ect.

And

@ZT gets your interests piqued in tech, such as Philips Hues and Amazon Echos.

You'll see me on a street corner soon flashing my new bulbs at you ;) drinking fancy coffee with no home.

So, what's everyone else's expensive "hobby" that started off as a "necessity" yet spiralled down...

Used to be Guitars and Amps. Believe me your eyes would water at some prices I have paid, or been paid for vintage gear :)

Used to be Guitars and Amps. Believe me your eyes would water at some prices I have paid, or been paid for vintage gear :)
Oh I can imagine!

I've looked at vintage guitars before (mainly for the form factor / art work. As I don't know musical instruments much)

Photography, PC gaming, travel, cooking, coffee, beer, scotch. My cheapest hobbies are badminton and running.
Mountain biking is not too bad if you can do your own repairs after you buy the tools.

Records, 1st time round, 1978, record were cheap but being an apprentice I was always in skint mode. Then after selling them in 1991 to (try) to clear mortgage arrears I started on records again in 2013, prices are ridiculous now and modern vinyl is crap, all warped and shit.

My hobby is now Gin!

So much so that I had a bar installed in my house!

Very expensive!

[emoji41]
20180123_132440.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom