What's new

Am I MTL or DTL?

One problem with the Zelos no matter where you buy it from China. It has a built in battery. I am not sure if and how they would ship to uk. If they still ship batteries and mods with built in batteries the shipping may be expensive. I haven't purchased batteries from China since Fogstar emerged so i'm at a loss on how to advise, sorry

I'm not an expert, but I would imagine that you can still get it but shipping will take longer, as it may have to come sea cargo, rather than air freight.

I'm not an expert, but I would imagine that you can still get it but shipping will take longer, as it may have to come sea cargo, rather than air freight.
I just know customs are strict with li-ion batteries nowadays since the Galaxy s7 debacle. Royal mail won't allow 18650's etc, if they know thats what's in a parcel. I get free batteries for my insulin pump and the company that provides the accessories and batteries won't send those Energizer plus li-ion AA batteries now instead i get sent Alakaline energizers which last a lot less time because RM won't allow the li-ion's.
Companies can import li-ion batteries but i think it's as you said via boat. If a zelos mod came through it's got a chance it would be confiscated and destroyed as the inbuilt batteries get seen on the xrays. Everything that comes through customs is xrayed.
This is why i posted that last post. I wouldn't like someone to order something and it get confiscated we already know it can be a load of aggro to get refunds for non arrivals, lost goods etc

Back
Top Bottom