What's new

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

You should also mention about Kuwait and Dubai airports. I know about Kuwait that they have some small rooms where you can smoke but you don't drink there. Can you tell if there's any club in Dubai airport or Kuwait(as I couldn't found any in Kuwait airport)?
There is a big smoking room which has a strong AC and lots of chairs to sit and smoke&vape in Dubai. Sponsored by Winston.

Handy hint if anyone is using a Zlide - forgot to empty it on the way out to Vegas and it didn't drip or vent at all and was ready to go as soon as I got out the airport. Tried it again on the way back with just the airflow closed and a half full tank and it was the same didn't lose a drop of liquid. Very happy and made it nice and easy for a crafty vape in the airport toilets. Didn't try it on the plane as far to risky IMHO but I wasn't bothered as I didn't suffer at all with nicotine withdrawal even over a 10 hour flight. :2thumbsup:

Hello everyone. Just accomplished vaping at aircraft toilet on my flight from Istanbul, Turkey to Accra-Ghana. My weapon was Juul [emoji1787] vaped 4 times. There is smoking room at Istanbul Airport departure but none in Ghana Airport depratute. So be sure you load yourself with enough amount of nicotine before entering the airport.

Birmingham has been closed the last three times ive flown, ive also been delayed on all three occasions, bloody nightmare

In my opinion certain areas of airports should be designated for vaping to encourage people to quit smoking, especially as it does not cause any damage to the interior and the vapor, unlike smoke, won't linger in the air eventually passing through to other passengers nearby and require any special air conditioning system to filter it out.

Back
Top Bottom