What's new

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

Austria
Vienna VIE: F33 and G16 there are smoking booths, quite large but not well ventilated. Good WIFI

Will be here high as fuck tomorrow morning, vaping in the rooms haha. 'Good WiFi' is outdated information.. no roaming charges you can use your UK data ;)

Prague airport smoking room at luggage collection belts but none that I can find for return flight weird set up at this airport

Prague airport smoking room at luggage collection belts but none that I can find for return flight weird set up at this airport

Prague airport has a departures smoking room on the way to gates B an C. Apart from the thick smoke it has TV and music, tables and chairs.

Just back from a lovely 2 weeks away, another one for you that I dont see on the list.

Zakynthos ZTH - Nothing after security.

Pula airport in Croatia. Shite airport but a lovely smoking 'terrace' up the stairs overlooking the runway once you're through security. No issues at security either. Get the impression they're used to UK tourists bringing vape gear on holiday.

Quick question. I'm getting quite into my rebuildables to the extent that I might end up ditching my tanks with factory coils (2 Uwell crown 3s). Has anyone had any issues flying with coil building tools/wire/cotton etc?

Pula airport in Croatia. Shite airport but a lovely smoking 'terrace' up the stairs overlooking the runway once you're through security. No issues at security either. Get the impression they're used to UK tourists bringing vape gear on holiday.

Quick question. I'm getting quite into my rebuildables to the extent that I might end up ditching my tanks with factory coils (2 Uwell crown 3s). Has anyone had any issues flying with coil building tools/wire/cotton etc?

I've travelled with wire and cotton in my carry-on - no issues there. Didn't have any tools with me, though, but I don't think it would be a problem, I guess?

Back
Top Bottom