What's new

Abyss Bridges Questions

Not had the same problem as you @Rob but had an issue with my Storm leaking when i put the Vapeshell in it, it worked perfectly fine with my Onyx one. I have been searching for answers on the net but nothing, including POTV. I am totally baffled with it. After trying all the Coils i have to say the GTX Coils are the Best for me with Banging flavour for Chiricahua Sun Liquid. Nice to see you getting one @Squidgy they are really a nice mod and very Versatile, big choice of coils but the Caliburn ones seem pretty poor for me and though i have only used the EUC Ceramic Coil once it seems better than the Cotton Ones. I have 2 Abyss now in my rotation and both performing quite well apart from my Vapeshell issue, it does mean i don't have to retire my BB because the shell is perfectly fine in that and i do like the BB Bridges. Hope you can sort your good lady's issue out with her Abyss and keep us informed @Rob

And what's the benefit of doing that ?. Not that i would do it as i don't see anything wrong with the GTX Bridge, it works as it should. I tried the Vapeshell on the Abyss i got on Saturday as it pissed all over me which is weird because i had it in my Onyx and it was spot on, i did a GTX build instead but can't figure out why it pissed juice out of the Airflow. I am going to try the same Shell in my BB later.
So i can use the .6 and .8 ohm coils in it because the bridge is 1mm too long above the collar.

Suicide mods cust serv seemed alright, seemed helpful enough. I can say that dovpo was excellent tho, they really went out of their way to help me with payment and shipping of all sorts of parts, because much was already shut down.

So i can use the .6 and .8 ohm coils in it because the bridge is 1mm too long above the collar.

Suicide mods cust serv seemed alright, seemed helpful enough. I can say that dovpo was excellent tho, they really went out of their way to help me with payment and shipping of all sorts of parts, because much was already shut down.

Are we talking GTX Coils as i have them in my Abyss's , fit ok in mine, used to be a bit of a twat to put the battery cover on but it's nice and smooth now, it's the same with the airflow, that was tight af but now it's been used a bit it's spot on.

Are we talking GTX Coils as i have them in my Abyss's , fit ok in mine, used to be a bit of a twat to put the battery cover on but it's nice and smooth now, it's the same with the airflow, that was tight af but now it's been used a bit it's spot on.
The .6 or .8 ohm gtx coils?

yeah the .8 GTX Coils, don't have any fitment problem. I also use the .2 coils and no issues, that's why i asked if it was the GTX Coils giving you an issue.

yeah the .8 GTX Coils, don't have any fitment problem. I also use the .2 coils and no issues, that's why i asked if it was the GTX Coils giving you an issue.
I just noticed on the 2 second release ethers i have, the mouthpiece is changed to no longer have a flange so u can tighten it down easier.

I wonder if they fixed their bridge. I have 2 new ones.

Which abyss r u using, the first run, second run, or their new runs with new colors? Maybe i need a new abyss too

No idea @Jd_ I just know it's an Abyss, i use both my Abyss mods atm with GTX Coils, they are not that old so would think maybe 2nd or 3rd, how do you check ?

Well did u get it before they sold out the first time, or after they came back in stock b4 the new colors, or after the ones they r making in new colors came out

Oh...u know what, the first run had the pin on the right, opening left. Then they switched it to left opening to the right. After the first run

I just rebuilt the one with the ether in it, next time i do ill check my other 2 bridges in that one, if they fit that would be so awesome

Mine will be 2nd lot then lol. but they could be from a 1st batch that Dovpo didn't manage to get out. I gather your talking about Airflow pin ?. Mine opens to the right.

Back
Top Bottom