What's new

Absolute F*&%$ng Disgrace

city461

Legend
I was perusing the planet today in a relatively good mood as it happens, zero fucks given and I had not used one expletive today apart from a slight selection at @3dj `s answering machine...
Then I came across this post and it put rant mode into full swing.That bottle of juice is an absolute fucking disgrace. The shape is like a Fanta bottle. This is the type of shite marketing that fucks our industry and just opens the doors to criticism. When are these morons going to learn ?????
A child would easily confuse that with a bottle of pop. 3dj would confuse that with a bottle of pop FFS.
I know we should all keep juice out of childrens reach in the gun cupboard or something and I also know this is outside the EU and TPD rules dont apply but get a grip of the packaging juice manufacturers. Take some responsibility before you fuck up your trade totally... I personally am going to boycott all juice in such packaging. No matter how cheap or good it is...We can let these morons know our feelings by avoiding products of this nature..
You may also notice, but it isnt that important compared to the above that the scruffy herbert needs a touch of carbolic.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...h-mod-kit-do-you-like-it.140589/#post-1528172
1QjAqSy.jpg

Looks like a copyright infringement to me.
Coke's lawyers will be all over them if they find out

What an absolute joke. THIS is why the regulations have been bought in, stupid moves like this make it look like the industry isnt taking health and safety seriously, if i saw that on a shelf wiht a flat llid on, I would have to look twice before realising its not some new miniature bottle of drink, so a child isnt gonna second guess it, even with that lid. how anyone even let this go into production is beyond me..

The more I look at that, the worse it gets.
This is the sort of shit the government and the EU should be clamping down on, instead of worrying about bottle and tank sizes.

One of the problems is the juice, and I assume the packaging is made in Malaysia.
Also the Fantasi ejuice range is one of the most popular ranges currently stocked and purchased online and in your local B & M's who buy it from the importers and wholesalers.
So what do you suggest Apes should do if they see the new packaged bottles in their local B & M ? Report it to trading standards ?
Would trading standards actually care ? Is it actually illegal ?
Unfortunately I think action would only happen when a kid drinks and is poisoned by a bottle and The Daily Mail runs a front page article condemning the whole vaping scene.

Is that the actual bottles Fantasi are coming in now or has someone done that themselves?

Either way, someone is an absolute *Bleeping* *Bleeping* moron. Like the vaping community needs to give the anti-fun brigade anymore reason to try and attack us!

I love Fantasi, great liquid. Would never buy it in that packaging though. Hope the Daily Wail don't get hold of this... imagine the headlines!

Back
Top Bottom