What's new

A POTV EVENT

Ok.

Unfortunately stuff happens in life.well, not unfortunate because it’s good stuff, but it means I simply won’t have the time to sort this.

If anybody else fancies sorting thing, great. If not then /thread.

Judith. Your avatar pic. Is that the singing tree in Burnley? If so, I went up there once to have a listen to it. I thought it would do a rendition of a George Michael song, but it just made silly howling noises instead. Rip off. :D
Yes it was the Singing-ringing tree (and sorry for taking such a long time to reply!)..... and it didn't do any singing when I went, the wind must have been in the wrong direction!

The answer appears to be a resounding “no” to organising it.

Time to unpin, @Purplefowler, I reckon ;)
Done. I can probably sort a mini meet down this way though for all us non northerners. I was chatting to my local vape shop/cafe at the weekend and he said we are welcome to have a forum get together there (he has lots of sofas, a good coffee machine, table football and a dominos pizza next door).

Done. I can probably sort a mini meet down this way though for all us non northerners. I was chatting to my local vape shop/cafe at the weekend and he said we are welcome to have a forum get together there (he has lots of sofas, a good coffee machine, table football and a dominos pizza next door).

Count us two in then Michelle :2thumbsup:;)

Where you looking to do the mini meet

Back
Top Bottom