What's new

528 Goon sawn off...

Bud, if you want something that's like a Goon and will do mostly everything very, very well and not feel as if you're pushing it you won't like it.

But as a little middle of the road flavour atty it's good. Not a patch on the original though.
It's a shame man.....I really thought they would have improved it....

It's a shame man.....I really thought they would have improved it....

Me too. But I don't think they did. I think it's a bit of an oddball if I'm honest. It's not bad by any stretch, but it isn't awesome either. [emoji52]

Me too. But I don't think they did. I think it's a bit of an oddball if I'm honest. It's not bad by any stretch, but it isn't awesome either. [emoji52]
If in honest it looks a bit wrong to me....but what do I know [emoji23][emoji23]

I did consider getting an authentic to go with my original one, but after faffing with the clone I decided it wasn't worth it, especially as it costs more as well. Oh well, I'll wait and see what they bring out next.

Hmm. Attention turned to Twisted Messes Skill RDA. Looks like it'd squonk...

The LP isn't meant to be a v2 of the goon it's just a off shoot, they'll be bring out a v2 some time in the future

attention thread hijack ;)
"Skill"
twisted-messes-skill-rda-1-800x800_large.jpg

twisted-messes-skill-rda-2-800x800_large.jpg

Twisted Messes is getting as bad as the Chinese, releasing a new version every other month :D

Back
Top Bottom