What's new

3mm or 4mm coils

gregcool

Postman
Hey guys,got my agis x mod and dead rabbit v2 RDA and are wondering if anyone knows a site to get 4mm coils as that's what iv always used,don't know what's the difference using 3mm after using 4mm
Vaping 101 have a good selection of coils but they are all 3mm or 2.5mm
Any links to 4mm coils,fused Clapton 0.28 or around that number and can someone tell me why u would have 2.5 or 3mm
Many thanks

You would probably be better off buying spools of pre-made clapton/fused clapton wire and wrapping your own around a 4mm post or drill bit.

The reason most sales of pre-made coils are 2.5mm to 3.0mm internal diameter is just down to supply and demand - most people use 2.5 to 3mm.

I'm guessing you're using a large single coil in the Dead Rabbit? I have the V1 and find dual 3mm coils work out best for me, but were all different I suppose

You would probably be better off buying spools of pre-made clapton/fused clapton wire and wrapping your own around a 4mm post or drill bit.

The reason most sales of pre-made coils are 2.5mm to 3.0mm internal diameter is just down to supply and demand - most people use 2.5 to 3mm.

I'm guessing you're using a large single coil in the Dead Rabbit? I have the V1 and find dual 3mm coils work out best for me, but were all different I suppose
Sorry forgot to say I'm using dual coils

Back
Top Bottom