What's new

306 dca

Ssscrudddy

Postman
306 DCA, does anyone know if Cloud9 have any in stock? They are shut atm so I cant even see if they have any, but they will be open tomorrow.

Every time I look for these they are "out of stock"

GoodSense Vapor according to their website will be putting some up tonight at 5pm PST.

I dont want to wait for Cloud9 only to find they dont have any, then find out that GoodSense did have some but have since sold out during the 1 day I was waiting. I would rather buy them from this country.

I got one from C9V a short while ago, seriously though, every time I looked once I became aware and interested in them, they were never out of stock...I guess everyone is distracted by their kayfuns and ac9s at the mo'...They have a forum, ask there, directly?

I think cloud 9 are having some personal problems so only open at certain times

Well I hope Cloud9 have some. GoodSense did have some earlier around 8am ish, but now they've sold out. Only another 40 mins to wait.

You predicted correctly.

Ordered the gunmetal 1, comes with 3 different uppers. & a medium matching drip tip.

I find it funny that GoodSense are all sold out of everything, yet Cloud9 seem to have everything.

Back
Top Bottom