What's new

Yodel UK delivery from Gearbest. What happening?

Mine said yesterday that delivery wouldn't be until after 21st Jan then today it's out for delivery! seems to be all over the place! hope yours comes soon!!
This company has no idea about what they do. I'm going to refrain from ordering with them from now on.

I'm going to do the same now. If you read the thread, Fasttech was faster than GB. It delivers my Smoant Charon on the ninth day. While GB has resorted to cheap delivery services. RM is much more better btw.

Aye, totally agree. Fast tech is my go to Chinese vendor.

Yodel, customs don't have yodel tape ... it probably came open when they were throwing it around/playing football with it.

I thought maybe customs had passed them back to Yodel opened,why would Yodel break the seals.Or maybe it was something that nobody in the depot fancied.
Either way Yodel are shite,i've had orders marked on tracking in the past as delivered,and they weren't.Hard job getting a refund when they do that.But the Paypal threat seems to move Gearbest.Don't think i'll bother again, FT AND 3f for me.

Update: Ironically, the parcel the was sent on 22nd Dec has arrived at the local depot but the other, shipped on 17th has no clue.. Delayed. Putting pictures.

Screenshot_2018-01-11-16-11-01-410_uk.co.yodel.app.png
Screenshot_2018-01-11-16-11-22-595_uk.co.yodel.app.png

Well I stayed in all day for my delivery which by Yodel tracking said would be delivered today looked again on their tracking and it said it had been delivered through my letterbox which it had NOT!! I messaged the delivery driver who bless him answered straight away to say he never had a parcel for my house number (43) but did deliver a package to 33. It seems the paperwork said 33 and the package said 43 which the driver didn't look at. Anyway he went back to 33 and retrieved it and brought it to me so we got there in the end, what a performance but my Hastur is now safely in my sticky mits, build time!!

I’m still waiting for an update from tracking ordered on 25th.
Does anyone know if @gearbest have a rep on here who can see the discontent with their service. I did message them and they said that deliveries were slow.

I don't think there is a rep on here and the goods usually turn up eventually but they definitely seem slower than most of the other china vendors, I don't think I will be ordering from them again any time soon!!

@gearbest.com

if you read this please don't offer this shipping method any more and find an alternative for the 'priority' shipping. In the UK this passes though the hands of yodel who are the worst.

I've never had a single issue with ordering from you in two years but I've never chosen this shipping option and that's probably why.

I know you can't control what happens to the parcel once it leaves China but this shipping method will damage the good reputation you have around here if you continue to offer it (and people choose it) please find another way (like the Fasttech e-packet option they use)

Gearbest have been very good to me over my 2 years of vaping and these events highlighted in this thread make me sad face. :(

Back
Top Bottom