What's new

Wirice launcher tank coils

TomCon

Postman
Hi all. Bought a wirice launcher tank to top my lost vape grus as my work mod. However, coil life is bad. Anyone else have the same issue?

hey mate do you prime the coils and let them soak the juice in for a bit before use always start off low and increase the wattage gradually till you find the sweetspot ? if not you will shorten the coil life

Yeah I prime the coils. Don't always start low but have tried. No difference to be honest. Just compared to my nunchaku 2 tank the coils are about at least 5 days shorter.

Yeah I prime the coils. Don't always start low but have tried. No difference to be honest. Just compared to my nunchaku 2 tank the coils are about at least 5 days shorter.

Starting low allows the coil to bed in a bit before cranking the wattage up prolonging coil life but if you want a great stock coil tank grab yourself a FreeMax Mesh pro or Mesh Pro 2 tank they are superb great for coil life and give outstanding flavour

I might have to once I've used up the coils. Was just after a sub ohm coil tank for work. The top loading coil design is awesome. Fingers crossed its just a bad batch of coils.

Hi all. Bought a wirice launcher tank to top my lost vape grus as my work mod. However, coil life is bad. Anyone else have the same issue?
hi.your juice might be slightly to thick,i had same using 70/30.tried another flavour also 70/30 but wicks spot on

Thanks used 70/30 from drip hacks. Will try something else. However, all the rest is 70/30 apart from my mtl to tobacco stuff

A nice Sub Ohm tank in which coils seem to last ages is the Intake, using Banana Custard by Prime Vapes i have had the same coil in for 2 Weeks, Great Vape and has to be my favourite Sub Ohm tank so far.

Back
Top Bottom