What's new

Why is it

man_d

Goth of the Vapes
That I get better flavour and vapour off the lavatube than I do at the same voltage on an ego twist? (using the same clearo, swapping it off one battery to the other)

Is there some kind of electrickery going on? I'm curious :D

Last edited:
That's because the lavatube is better ;) Ok, that is kind of like a biased and unjustified comment :)

You may find that the Lavatube and Ego give a slightly different voltage as say 3.4v. To me, the Lavatube was consistent from start to finish and sadly I have not had an Ego Twist to compare.

This difference is really noticeable. I thought I liked the ego batteries but I'm astonished by the difference! :D

I Used my Ego VV for the first time since getting my Evic, Both my mod batteries were charging and after some confused fiddling with the voltage dial on the Ego I realised a decent mod makes all the difference.

I do use the Spinner as a back up to my mods and found I need to pop it up a bit higher to get the same effect...to about 3.8/4v.

Been using a Ego VV and mini kayfun today stealth at the rugby, must admit had to up the voltage a bit from my norm on my VV mod it sits on at home
3.8 on the provari
4.2 on the Ego to get about the same

carl

I've got the lavatube at 3v, great flavour and vapour, stuck it on the twist, cranked it up to 4 and it still wasn't as good!

im guessing the same as jrob3rts

in my humble opinon its because the LT has instant power where as the ego has to build up slightly, as said purely a guess as i get a similar event between my vamo and stick.
so yes electrickery is afoot somehow i agree.

Ive noticed this tbh using the same atom on different mods does make a differance so all that can be different is the amount of power that is being delivered

Back
Top Bottom