What's new

Why do people use mechs?

Mechs where the beginning and they are simple and reliable so I'd never want to see the end of them. I don't use them as I'm clumsy but I have one in the vapeapocolypse box.
I would like to see more full safety and instructional manuals as simon G said.
It did worry me when the wave of mech squonkers hit the high street.

Tis the only mech I have left... is a mech squonk...the topside regulated is catching my eye.(single) can't find one at a decent price though.

Every horror story related to vaping involves a mech, why not just ban them and have only regulated mods available?

virtualy all horror stories are down to numpties who havent studied ohms law, mechs arent the problem, i like them for size & nothing too go wrong...

Mechs where the beginning and they are simple and reliable so I'd never want to see the end of them. I don't use them as I'm clumsy but I have one in the vapeapocolypse box.
Ah yes, the vapocalypse ... that was good for mech sales. There must be hundreds, maybe thousands sat in boxes and drawers ...

good stuff, alway's liked the look of the Hana's
Heres a hana mod i did for a fellow ape and fitted with a 75w dna (think it was)
20180405_161041.jpeg
20180330_152752.jpeg
20180405_161022.jpeg

Nice....aye I remember it....good work fella
So do i, was a fucker to do ie; shades of blue-ish in metal, then etching and engraving, to a looooong time to make, would i do another engraved & etched mod?..NO!...but i just might have something going on inside my head for the POTV CHARITY RAFFLE and its good "if" i do it [emoji16]...but when i can manage to speak to that old chunt @Rob [emoji23][emoji23] to work stuff out..maybe

virtualy all horror stories are down to numpties who havent studied ohms law, mechs arent the problem, i like them for size & nothing too go wrong...

If there was 'nothing to go wrong' I don't think we'd be having this discussion at all, after a guy's just died using one. The man killed last year was an experienced mech user: I bet his loved ones wished he'd stuck to regulated mods - or even cigarettes. I'm not anti mechs, but saying there's nothing to go wrong is just untrue.

I wouldn't trust myself with a mech. I'm intelligent enough to grasp ohms law, but frankly, I can't be bothered when there are regulated mods that do everything I need them to.

If there was 'nothing to go wrong' I don't think we'd be having this discussion at all, after a guy's just died using one. The man killed last year was an experienced mech user: I bet his loved ones wished he'd stuck to regulated mods - or even cigarettes. I'm not anti mechs, but saying there's nothing to go wrong is just untrue.

I wouldn't trust myself with a mech. I'm intelligent enough to grasp ohms law, but frankly, I can't be bothered when there are regulated mods that do everything I need them to.

For sure... ohms law won't stop a short or thermal runaway, unless you are vaping at low resistances ohms law isn't even that important other than in getting a vape you like. I vape on a .7 - 1ohm coil on my mechs, it's not ohms law i'm worrying about it's accidental shorts around the 510 or inside the atty.... and I do worry about that, which is why I rarely use them.

Back
Top Bottom