What's new

where can I get a mini did 'equivalent'?

allen

Postman
Hi all

I was browsing around t'internet last week and saw a UK website selling it's version of the old classic mini DID for around £15 or £16.
I've got to admit, it's still my favourite - as it's smallish, so easy to set up and loads of vapour.

Stupidly, I didn't make a note of who was selling them :oops:

has anyone seen them around recently please?

Thanks folks

@allen the only ones I have seen recently were at Cloud9Vaping, at little more expensive but you get both clear and steel tanks ;)

http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epage...?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/MAGA

Thanks Gilliandrea - I'll use that for plan B if I can't find the other one.

The one I saw had both, came in the presentation box etc etc but was that bit cheaper.
I think I'll have to retrace my steps - I reckon I was looking for fogger V3 (as Rob was out of stock at the time) or a steam turbine when I stumbled across this little gem.

I've got a bit of a collection going now - and still I always go back to the little fella most days! I just can't fault it :drool:

NP allen

These are the tanks my OH uses for work and have survived a LOT of abuse, great little workhorses :)
I got mine from VaporBreak months ago and they are still going strong :D

Damn you, in the process of finding that link.. I ran into IBeTanked.. they have tanks available for mini did, and for what they call DuD/Chid. Would love to get one of their tanks for my mini did clone, but no idea which one to buy =/ Already picked out I'd want to get it with Abyssal(black) and silver bold swirl design, in my head that would look stunning perched on the zmax!

I wonder if Vapour Hut in the UK do 'em?

Update: Nope.

Last edited:
Tromain

you...... are a star!!! :yourock:

The bestshop call their's the VH genesis; funnily enough mine were bought (yep 2 cos I like them that much) from good old vapour hut and guess what they were called??? and I still have a few spare poly tanks left (hadn't worked out about banana flavour at that time and the tanks were free with all my points so why not?).

Also, had a look at Ibetanked as well

"DuD/Chid Tube

This is a Borosilicate Glass tube for the inexpensive import clone of the DiD rebuildable atomizer. Atomizer is NOT included..... (blah blah blah)"

I'm thinking I might go that way too when I've got a replacement :2thumbsup:

THanks folks, I think I've got the help I needed:

I found the one's I'd seen - it was from ace vapers Tromain might have helped me find a replacement that will even fit my spare tanks!
If not, I can get a really cheap one from vaporbreak (thanks to Gilliandrea for that lead) or the posh one from cloud9.

all in all, you're a bunch of wonders

thanks again folks!

Back
Top Bottom